Prepping veg

Littlechris123

Aug 18, 2021
Media
Worksop nottinghamshire
Parrots
Pineapple conure
Hi all im in shock ive been trying matya with leafy greens and sprouts cabbage well all really anyway i was preparing all veg for tomorows lunchtime washed before hand lol and matya going mad so i gave her brussel gobbled it up then carrots then swede then sweetheart cabbage so i decided to give her a bowl of everything i prepped well after weeks n weeks bingo shes settled on her cage sleeping full belly off im so happy right now i could cry i dont get the fact that when i put leafy greens in her dish she wont eat it i dont get that can anyone shed some light 😊 xx

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Fantastic breakthrough! Sounds pretty normal, honestly. They're opinionated. Could be size or shape, or just being part of the preparation that changes things for them. My guys are really particular about certain veggies having to be cut up just right. If not, they get tossed. Sadly, it's a moving target because they get bored, or just want something different, so the old way doesn't work anymore. Change it up, find what they like, and go with it.

Repeat...

Repeat...

Life of a parront :)

OP
L

Littlechris123

Aug 18, 2021
Media
Worksop nottinghamshire
Parrots
Pineapple conure
Fantastic breakthrough! Sounds pretty normal, honestly. They're opinionated. Could be size or shape, or just being part of the preparation that changes things for them. My guys are really particular about certain veggies having to be cut up just right. If not, they get tossed. Sadly, it's a moving target because they get bored, or just want something different, so the old way doesn't work anymore. Change it up, find what they like, and go with it.

Repeat...

Repeat...

Life of a parront :)
Ty i will change it up wish me luck shes a very picky bird 🐦

Most Reactions

Latest posts