Replacement Screws - A&E Flight Cage (32x21)

LFin

May 10, 2021
Parrots
Sun Conure, Parakeets
Does anyone know what size screws are needed for the 32x21 A&E Flight Cage? I purchased a used cage from our local parrot rescue, but it didn't come with any hardware. I'm having trouble figuring out what screws I need for it.

Thanks!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I don't have any A&E cages to check. Unless somebody posts advice, best to contact them directly and ask. Much easier than going to a big box hardware store and guessing! Contact Us

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Not being picky, but I would guess that you're looking for Nuts and Bolts.

They are far easier to source as you are commonly looking for specific lengths and the size of the hole that the bolt needs to pass though. I would recommend that you consider nylock nuts as it is much harder for the Parrots to remove them.

Hmmm, it sounds like you're looking at something that is laying in large sections on the floor or against a wall. I would strongly recommend that you attempt to place them together to assure you have the right sections. Assure that the holes match-up! Take a package of zipties and a knife to cut them off. This will allow you to test assemble the sections.

Most Reactions

Latest posts