Sandpaper beak

Gokhanizma

New member
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Parrots
Alexandrine
His previous cage was quite basic. I bought this cage three weeks ago. I left my parrot with a friend because I had to go out of town for two weeks. As a result, he damaged some parts of the cage like this.

1000270242.webp
1000270239.webp


I know this paint is very durable. Do your Alexandrines chew this much, too?

I hope nothing happens to its health.
 
So if the cage has been powder coated, that is a polyester powder that is baked on and is very durable If the cage was just painted, that is not so durable and maybe check wit the manufacturer about what kind of paint they used. These days a lot of cages, worldwide, are made in CHina and you get all sorts of quality levels out of that country.
 
Back
Top Bottom