saying hello

DrBannerHulk

Aug 28, 2016
Media
Toronto
Parrots
Yellow Sided Conure;
Blue Throat Conure
Im new to conure ownership .. first was a green cheek who for whatever the reason would not allow me to handle him .. very scared no matter my efforts ...thankfully i have a wonderful relationship with the pet store owner , after swapping to a yellow sided conure its remarkable the difference ... able to sit and type this with him on my shoulder ... i hope our bond is long lasting

SirEdwin89

Mar 5, 2016
Virginia
Parrots
Confetti (9y/o CAG), Ely (5 y/o Citron SC2), Barney (3 y/o MSC2), Baby (21 y/o Senegal), Peaches (16 y/o M2)
Conan (26 y/o Harlequin Macaw)
Welcome to the forums, glad you found us. Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy, and feel free to ask questions we are always glad to help if we can!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome to the forum! Your baby is beautiful, what is his name? I'm glad you joined us!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome and be welcomed. Sorry to hear the green cheek didn't work out. Hopefully he finds his person someday. What is your little guys name and how old is he?

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Thanks for joining the forums, enjoy your stay!! Sometimes it is impossible to understand why we cannot bond with a particular bird, but it seems your conure has found a great home!

OP
DrBannerHulk

DrBannerHulk

Aug 28, 2016
Media
Toronto
Parrots
Yellow Sided Conure;
Blue Throat Conure
URL]

Most Reactions