Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
I was thinking about getting a box off of SeriouslyNutz and I was gonna do a small box and do a $35 budget. I'm kinda afraid to order it though because I feel like I'm gonna get ripped off. Has anyone else ordered from them and if so is it worth it? Any advice is appreciated! :giggle:

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
i personaly never bought from seriously nutz and i dont think they deliver where i live but i say you give it a shot! the reviews seem good too

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
i personaly never bought from seriously nutz and i dont think they deliver where i live but i say you give it a shot! the reviews seem good too
I went ahead and ordered it, hopefully it's worth it 😅

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
I've talked to the owners a couple times, and they're really nice. I don't think you would get ripped off.

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
did it work?
Sort of, didn't seem like it was really worth the money. I got two toys, one was a slab of balsa with a bunch of different things tied to it, like a raffia twist, crinkle paper, pine slats, and palm; the other was a bigger toy with three 'columns' of pine hanging from a seed pod stuffed with crinkle paper. Then there were two foot toys, both the same, small wooden spools with mini lollipop sticks going through them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts