Sick Bird lovebird, please help!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Thanks Flboy, didn't know that... also they DID put in shipping charges. Now that's a total of $122 :(
After-all shipping takes a lot of work.

My birds are doing a lot better now, just some watery poops but I know that's a side effect of bayrocin and would go away when I stop using it (I think), they also seem a bit disinterested in toys, never were to be honest. Both of them were bought from a pet shop and birds who've never had toys before often don't know what to do with it. But I know my birds will come around. Seems like they know what to do, just don't want to.

I thank everyone for all their replies
Thank you Scott, Laurasea, Flboy and Littleredbeak... will remember these names forever.

Do you know others with companion birds, possibly local clubs? Wondering if a "communal" quantity purchase of foods would dramatically lower unit costs? Small bags can be exorbitantly costly. I know... hard to get everyone to agree! Just an aimless thought!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts