So glad I found you!!

CrittersAreMyLife

Mar 29, 2022
Parrots
I am parrotless at the moment, and I'm in withdrawal. I need a fix asap!!
I'm brand new here. I was searching for a bird breeder and found b this site, I need "birds of a feather", I need help!!

I am parrot-less, and I'm sad. I miss my baby and the only cute is to find a new baby. And there life's the problem.... Why do I always fall in love with creatures that are impossible to find??

Glad to be here amongst "birds of a feather", and maybe I'll make some friends while searching for a new FID!!

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ GINNY

Ria.345

Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2021
New York City
Parrots
Sun Conure and Umbrella Cockatoo
I'm brand new here. I was searching for a bird breeder and found b this site, I need "birds of a feather", I need help!!

I am parrot-less, and I'm sad. I miss my baby and the only cute is to find a new baby. And there life's the problem.... Why do I always fall in love with creatures that are impossible to find??

Glad to be here amongst "birds of a feather", and maybe I'll make some friends while searching for a new FID!!

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ GINNY
Welcome to the forum!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome to the forum! I'm really happy you joined us, and I hope you are able to find your new baby soon:)
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
Welcome!

My favorite local parrot store has said they're seeing a lot of young parrots surrendered right now due to people getting babies at the start of Covid and now going back to the office at the same time puberty/spring hormones are high. Depending on where you are, if you're not finding a breeder that strikes your fancy, you might find a rescue or foster group has birds for you to meet and see what happens :)

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome to you! I'm glad you're here. We always need another bird of a feather!

9lhIlM0.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts