Still Strong

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
I know this is a little late, but i wanted to send my condolences to anyone who lost a loved one in the events of 9/11. We will allways rebuild and come back twice as strong. Our hearts go out to those lost and those who risked their lives to save the many people stuck in the Twin Towers. God Bless America.
:42: :42: :42:

FineFeatheredFriend

Aug 30, 2012
Parrots
Lovebird~Precious, Sennie~Snoopy,Hahns Macaw~Fiona
911 was a inside job. Once you come to this conclusion you will never trust the US government again. There is a very good documentary out there called "Loose Change". Be honest with your self and do your own investigation. Peace.

MaraWentz

Banned
Banned
Mar 27, 2012
Media
St.Leonard, MD
Parrots
Red Front Macaw, Elvis, 10,male RIP

Red Front Macaw, Erin, 1.5,female

Goffin Cockatoo, Blossom 2,female Rehomed

Blue & Gold Macaw, Oscar, Male, 21 years old, Rehomed

American Bulldog Mix,
Whether or not 9/11 was an inside job or not, the people and families of those who lost their lives still deserve respect. Please show it.

FineFeatheredFriend

Aug 30, 2012
Parrots
My comment was not to show disrespect to the families who lost their loved ones. I was pointing out to the bigger picture. Wars were launched from that horrific date. Americans were not the only ones killed! What about the innocents that were killed in Iraq and Afganistan? Why should we only mourn our people and not others?

MaraWentz

Banned
Banned
Mar 27, 2012
Media
St.Leonard, MD
Parrots
Red Front Macaw, Elvis, 10,male RIP

Red Front Macaw, Erin, 1.5,female

Goffin Cockatoo, Blossom 2,female Rehomed

Blue & Gold Macaw, Oscar, Male, 21 years old, Rehomed

American Bulldog Mix,
It seems to be that you weren't caring about Americans. We mourn Americans (more) because they are people we know, it's the people we see on the news crying over lost single mothers, lost working fathers, volunteers dying to save lives in the mist of it all. It's def. more real when you see it happening. And I don't do politics to agree it was an inside job, but I know Americans were killed for a fact. That's who I mourn.

Lovelyloribeth

Jul 15, 2012
Georgia
Parrots
💙ChiChi~GCC~2 yrs.💙
💚Red~IRN~4 mos.💚

💛Houdini~Sun Conure~2 yrs.💛
I hate politics. But my heart does go out to those lost. My husband is in the army and has been on 3 deployments to Iraq. As a military family, I must say that my husband is doing his job. That simple. To care for us.

God bless America.

FineFeatheredFriend

Aug 30, 2012
Parrots
Again you are trying to paint a picture that I don't care for the American lives. I do care and I feel real sorrow for what occurred. I believe you don't understand what I am trying to point out. If I offended you then I apologize. But this event is just not a American travesty but affected the whole world. Many lives were lost. I feel sad for all the victims.

Most Reactions

Latest posts