Sublimation printing harmful?

Fzryasky

Jun 14, 2022
Parrots
Calypso? Macaw.
Hello So long story is we moved our parrot into our neighbors house because she is retired and she needed more time than us to working folks could give her but she is ill and we were going to take her back but I have started a sublimation sign printing business I’ve worked on for two years and I’m having trouble finding any information if it is harmful For Parrots. I am hoping maybe some experience out there good or bad I can learn from before we decide if we take her back or we find her a new home. thank you so much for all your help

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome to the forum!

My daughter had a sublimation business, and I would be afraid to have my birds around the smell.

OP
F

Fzryasky

Jun 14, 2022
Parrots
Calypso? Macaw.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

My daughter had a sublimation business, and I would be afraid to have my birds around the smell.
Ya I looked at the SDS for the ink and nothing there that should be issue but talking birds not people and yes there is a smell and burns my eyes a little when doing bigger signs. Of course I am right on top of it. I’m researching the blanks now.

Most Reactions