Tab had an accident - in hospital

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Hahahaha I am not the type to whinge and say- Oh woe is me..

But honestly, i can not catch a break this year..

This year has been the WORST..

I cant decide if this year has been great, or bad though.. Because i got 2 incredible horses, plus have Fargo who has made it the best year, but apart from my animals, everything else has been terrible :p

All started in April.. When i got Kitai..
After a month of waiting for him to heal, i finally rode him for a month, and then found out he will most likely never be able to be ridden again, farriers say he is at breaking point, so if he gets worse who knows..
Then Kitai ripped his chest open..

Then i had the chest problems getting xrays on my chest, which apparently i now have asthma..

Then fell off the insane horse which had me getting x-rays on my knees.. and i still cant put pressure on my knees

Then finally finding another horse, after 3 months of searching,, so i think i can finally have some luck!!

2 and half weeks later, this happens and puts me in hospital..

And the funny thing is, a week ago i said to mum
'You know, for once i finally have some luck, healthy, happy, but just you wait, something will ruin it'

and she said, dont think that way! :)

AND THEN THIS HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I would just like to be happy and healthy for more than 2 weeks! :')

Although, i do think things happen for a reason, not entirely sure why some of the things have happened, but i got to talk to my paramedic friend when i had the accident, and talked to him about being a paramedic, and all this brilliant stuff, so maybe life was just trying to help me get my career sorted hahahaha ;)

I am feeling a bit better today, the pain is alot better, i cant walk very far without my head pounding.. But i can move alot easier!

But the sickness just hasn't gone away, feel terrible, i sleep so much! Probably cause of the internal bruising i just dont feel well!

And today i am getting major dizziness and head spins when i stand up!

Hopefully tomorrow i will be a bit better! ;)

Will be out riding in no time.. maybe! haha

Thank you all very very very much for your nice words, you are all incredible!

and Fargo has been a complete angel, i fell asleep for 3 hours yesterday afternoon, and he sat next to me on the chair the whole time and didnt move a muscle :) haha

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Wow Tab, I'm sorry you've had to go through so much in the past few months. But the odds are in your favor! You've had 3 things happen to you physically. They say things come in 3's, so see you are done! :D He He!

Seriously, stay positive! I am sure things will start looking up now. I do believe in fate and look what happened, you may know what you want to do as a career now. :)

I am glad you are feeling somewhat better, but take it easy. Sounds like you still have a lot of heeling to do! Sending hugs your way! :)

Most Reactions