The beast is conquered!

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
I found a use for all the seed that was bad for the bird.

IMG_75541.JPG

I now use it as "bird crack". He will do anything, including come to me and go back into the cage on demand, for just 30 seconds of getting his face into the bird crack, err seed.
I declare this beast tamed and domesticated on day 7 of our partnership.
IMG_75491.JPG

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thats great news, and such a great idea. :D

If he really wants that seed then he has to come to you. Taking it even further you are gonna have no trouble with training him to do things that are acceptable behaviour for your household. :D

Look forward to hearing all the progress that he's gonna be making from here on in

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh come on guys, just look at that face in you avatar, she's a beauty definately not a beast. :D :D

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
That the "why the heck is this crazy women with no balance standing on the back of the couch for" look...
I personaly like the kitty-parrot stare down look... and if/when she starts talking she will be saying "bad kitty" "that's not cat food that's bird food" "Silly kitty" and "get out kitty"
So far I have the cat trained to stay out of the room (while I am in it anyways) but she will sit right where the room starts and have that stare down... either that or the cat is waiting for more food.. haha

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:18: :18: Now that would make a great picture. :18: :18:

OP
Redballoon

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
My money is on the bird winning the punch up.
beak, wing, claw and attitude are all a bird needs and it sounds to me like he has that in spades.

Most Reactions

Latest posts