Dj tweet

Aug 11, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix- alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010

mikki- barraband x king parrot
21yrs old
Ok so some if you may call me crazy but it's really just a matter of what you belive in
I happen to belive in spirits , souls and the after life
anyways so I took mikki with me to church tonight as I hadn't gotten around to any time with him today
he was an instant hit and got cuddles from also everyone
he never once bite or even nibbled at anyone and stepped up like a gem
he shared cake with people and had a great time

He always had to be checking that I was within his comfort zine though which made me feel so loved given it's only been a week

Anyways now to the strange part
we were in the middle of healing where if you don't want it you just sit quietly and listen to the music
anyways I feel this person tap me on the shoulder and hug me
I have my eyes closed so I turn around and no ones there
I can still feel this hand on my shoulder and I start to see flashes if red and gold
a friend of mine passed on a few years ago who always wore lots of gold jewllery and the colour red thAnks to me and my birds she found birds of her own that helpEd heal her heart after her son died traggically
we shared many hours with our birds in playdates etc and I have many fond memories :red1:

So suddenly mikkis feathers start to ruffle up ( not him fluffing them ) and he starts doing his little chirp that he does when he is enjoying something
it was the sweetest thing a pat from a friend on the other side
it even made me cry

Mikki met my friend and felt the joy we had shared in those times together
before she departed this earth

RIP Debbie you'll always be missed xoxox

I am crying as I read this. Such a beautiful moment for you and your fid. Sharing across the veil is such a beautiful experience.

You gave me goose bumps and a lump in my throat. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I know this thread is a few days old, but that was a great story. thanks for sharing it!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back