The tribulations of Mr.Wink

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I offer my deepest sympathies to Mr. Wink and his benefactor. Wow. Well, as I always say, and always believe... he passed while loved and treasured, and I believe that extends into Eternity somehow. Thank you for letting us join in his final moments. We are all enriched by the beauty of the love and life you two shared.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Dreadful news. I am so very sorry for his loss to you and your family. Know that you will meet again over the Bridge and that he was loved dearly. Twice a year I donate to Cornell University's Vet college, to the avian studies program, in the name and memory of all the parrots who have passed here on PF. I add Mr Winks name to that list.

OP
MrWink

MrWink

Jul 27, 2022
Rochester Hills Michigan
Parrots
Mr.Wink, 40 yr old white fronted amazon
Final thoughts on Mr.Wink:
Truly believed my new relationship with Mr.Wink would be around for years to enjoy. In Mr.Wink's case, it was those final months that burned the brightest, like some beautiful little supernova. When he enters my thoughts, those will always be the memories that surface first. Fly free my baby bid, and know that you will always be carrying my heart.

My sincere thanks for all the expressions of empathy and remembrance.

Bob Bush (Mr.Wink's partner in life)

Most Reactions