so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Merlin has been chewing through one of the most popular perches.

I new this was happening and I had moved a perch from Bingo's cage (a perch he never really used) into the twins cage.
I put this new (to them) perch low down in the cage to give them time to get use to it.
Much to my surprise the twins really enjoyed playing on/under/around the perch mounted in such an unusual location.
So I put on hold my original plan to replace the thinning perch up top.

Well Merlin finally achieved separation of the east side of the perch from the west side of the perch.

So now I have moved the new perch in place of the old dowel perch. It's really thick and kind of oval shape and not very round.
I ordered and received a new perch to put down near the bottom of there cage since they enjoyed the placement of the other perch.
I am still trying to get them at ease with the new perch before installing it.

texsize

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Amazons must have been the original crew that led to the endless number of comics that features some hapless individual sawing /cutting a branch-off from the air side not the tree side!

The joy of watching Amazons entertain us, while entertaining themselves.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Amazons must have been the original crew that led to the endless number of comics that features some hapless individual sawing /cutting a branch-off from the air side not the tree side!

The joy of watching Amazons entertain us, while entertaining themselves.
Indeed, in this case the bird has a natural recovery.... not so much the human! :ROFLMAO:
HS-39-3.jpg

Most Reactions