Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
O dear what a silly duck !

I found myself just a few weeks back standing in the middle of a main road fending off traffic while a mother duck crossed with her 13 babies lol
never mind I had to leave my baby in the pram on side of the road while I did this :)

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
I don't want to bring hopes down, but to be honest, in most sewers, the drop down is pretty high, they might've died on impact. If not, then the sewage water will have overcame them with toxins and poisons. Sorry if that sounds cruel, but that's reality. I mean, them surviving is also another possibility, but it doesn't look too good. I hope they did rescue them in time. Poor little duckies :(

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
hope whoever took these pics had the heart and courage to rescue these little guys and not just veiw it for his / her own entertainment

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
I have some good news, I saw the program on Animal Planet!
6.gif
The person who took the photos did call the fire-brigade and they did rescue all the little ducks. :D The mother duck stood there until each and every one of them were rescued and only after that did she turn around and walk away. She knew EXACTLY how many ducklings she had.
13.gif

Thank you Mr. Fireman.:D

Most Reactions