Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Yikes, those cages were pretty awful. I hope they land in better circumstances after the investigation is done.

OP
KawaiiTori

KawaiiTori

Aug 3, 2019
Media
Poulsbo, Washington, USA
Parrots
Tori - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
I can’t believe these birds are actually alive after seeing the conditions they were kept in...I really hope that these people are prosecuted to the full extent of the law...if only they could be sentenced to life imprisonment in comparable conditions!

Lupen

Nov 29, 2018
Washington
Parrots
Zephyr: Crimson Bellied Conure
I live in Washington , just moved here last month and I wish so badly I could take one home. But not at a time in my life where I’m ready for a macaw or larger bird.. poor things.

Last edited:

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
The page won’t load for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
2 umbrella Cockatoos One male named Cooper and female named Baby 1 Little Corella male named Frankie and have 5 Cockatiels three named Male named Pepper, Fiesco for the female and female named Wylie.
I live in Washington , just moved here last month and I wish so badly I could take one home. But not at a time in my life where I’m ready for a macaw or larger bird.. poor things.

There was a few macaws they seized.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Thanks to anybody and everybody who is helping, or trying to help or just caring.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Am I the only one impressed that the parrots look as healthy as they do??
LOL-- They don't look good...
Maybe that is just life as a cockatoo owner though...Mine looks okay, but that whole "missing a few feathers" line made me cringe a bit.
The whole hoarding situation is terrible and sad...not downplaying it...but if there is a silver-lining, perhaps it is that they weren't TOTALLY miserable?!..even though they were living in terrible conditions (?)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts