Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Hello hello and welcome to the forum! Your babies are so ADORABLE! I miss having Green Cheeks (I was forced to sell my last batch :( ), but I'm happy with my Cockatiel and Peach Front Conure :) . Love 'em while you got 'em!

OP
J

JenA

May 26, 2022
Parrots
3 conures
Hello hello and welcome to the forum! Your babies are so ADORABLE! I miss having Green Cheeks (I was forced to sell my last batch :( ), but I'm happy with my Cockatiel and Peach Front Conure :) . Love 'em while you got 'em!
Thank you so much. Yes I love my new babies but miss my conure that went missing a month ago. So sad still. But my babies are helping me through it.

OP
J

JenA

May 26, 2022
Parrots
3 conures
Beyond cute! Congratulations!

I am sure you miss your lost conure, but these babies will help you feel less lonely. Whatā€™s the story with them that you have adopted them all?
My lost conure was, as I felt, needing a bird companion. I wished that we would have gotten two birds when we adopted him, but we didnā€™t know. Anyways, when he left us and we felt so lonely, we decided to get at least two birds so that they would have each other. The breeder said that she was selling the three, but if we just wanted two of them that was fine. We didnā€™t have the heart to separate them, so we took all three! And we are glad we did. They are inseparable.

OP
J

JenA

May 26, 2022
Parrots
3 conures
congrats on the new babies! they look very happy. I miss my little GCC so much and I know how it feels two lose one. We need more baby pics... P.S don't let them steal your heart... šŸ˜ too late...
Thank you, I love these three but miss my Mango green cheek so much. He was only 3 years old and accidentally escaped. Still canā€™t get over him. Itā€™s been 5 weeks. The babies are helping though.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Larry, Moe, and Curly.

Iā€™m sure the three musketeers have elegant French or spanish names if youā€™re looking for something snazzy.

mochi.the.ysgcc

Jan 2, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Parrots
Yellow sided green cheek conure
Hello, I am new here. my husband and I just adopted three baby conures, after our beloved 4 year old green cheek went missing (long tragic story). Itā€™s only been a month since heā€™s been gone, but we just couldnā€™t be without a bird, so we took all three. They needed each other. We are still grieving Mango, but these three are helping us through it.
Iā€™m sorry for your loss-I canā€™t even imagine the pain youā€™re going through. And you never know, he could still be out there. It is funny how things work. You lost your baby but gained three babies that probably would of been separated or sent to god knows where. Iā€™m glad they now have a forever home and I know your baby is still with you just not physically. I truly thank you for rescuing all three!! I have four- a mom, dad and their two boys. And Iā€™m only 43 but canā€™t help but wonder what would happen to them if something happened to me. Anyway having babies was not planned as I was told ā€œsheā€ was DNAā€™d a ā€œheā€šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø They bonded immediately, laid SIX EGGS three months later, and thank god only two hatched. Now I rely on dummy eggs, thank god for those! Bottom line having three GCC can be really hard, yet so much fun. I love watching my guys and seeing their different behaviors. Itā€™s A LOT of crap-LITERALLY LOL. But oh so rewarding!!! Will you post a few photos of the new kids on the block along with your boy? Iā€™d love to see them all. I hope things have settled in well with your new throuple of šŸ¦œšŸ¦œšŸ¦œ

LeeC

Jun 5, 2019
Media
Harrisburg, PA
Parrots
Timneh: Grady;
Senegal: Charlie;
Sun Conure: Peaches (deceased)
Senegal: Georgia
Peach-fronted Conure: Milton (foster)
Brown-throated Conure: Pumpkin (foster)
Senegal: Fletcher
Senegal: Ivy
What a lovely trio, @JenA ! Are they clutchmates? Is that possible with the different mutations?

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
What a lovely trio, @JenA ! Are they clutchmates? Is that possible with the different mutations?
I don't know if they are clutchmates because I'm not Jen but it is possible with different mutations

Most Reactions

Latest posts