To anyone I have promised toys (but didn't get the toys)...

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Well, I don't really have an excuse for not sending toys that doesn't sound silly. Life and ADHD got the better of me, and I am sorry. Really, I am, so this Christmas I will be sending out bird toys to EVERYONE I promised a toy, who didn't get one. I also have PM's to go off of for members who are no longer active, don't worry about that. I would like everyone who I have promised a toy, but didn't get one, to comment on this thread and send me a PM with your bird's favorite toy parts, their names, and your shipping address. Of course, if you are uncomfortable with giving me your address on the forums, still PM me, and we can find a different way to make it work if you want the toys. All toys are a Christmas present, and entirely FREE, including shipping costs. All you will have to do is tell me either when you won a toy, or when you PM'd me requesting one, so I can verify that you actually did request a toy.

-Ollie

PS. Mods can take this down if I'm breaking some sort of rule.

OP
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Just a little heads-up, people have until December 10th to reply to this thread if I have promised you a toy.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I think you should link this thread in the original thread so that people from that thread can find it. Maybe even PM them if they're active on the forum.

Most Reactions

Latest posts