Trying some art - your fids

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
i love it
each member has there own style and i love this drawing so much

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Thank you!!!

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Thank you☺️
but I could make it better.

The next drawing may appear in few weeks - I don't start drawing Sunny and Grumpy today because I have enough for now. Tomorrow I have free time but probably I'll start continuing another thing, so I dunno if I will be drawing anything in few days or weeks. but I know you are patient and you'll wait :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Hey, if you have time, could you draw Sunny and Grumpy?
View attachment 38884
View attachment 38885
I admit - it's been the hardest request ever - it was the first time I drew English budgies (and budgies are hard in general) + I couldn't see some Sunny's details (mainly her beak) and I made her colors a bit wrong - I wasn't sure the mutation and at the beginning I thought she's opaline... after I finished her, I realized that her wings are black-and-yellow (not black-and-green like I did)
Sunny & Grumpy Pipp.png

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
I admit - it's been the hardest request ever - it was the first time I drew English budgies (and budgies are hard in general) + I couldn't see some Sunny's details (mainly her beak) and I made her colors a bit wrong - I wasn't sure the mutation and at the beginning I thought she's opaline... after I finished her, I realized that her wings are black-and-yellow (not black-and-green like I did)
View attachment 39116
It looks great nonetheless!

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
These all look great, Roz! You are so talented!

...could you do Jazzy?

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
View attachment 39116
Oh Roz, they look amazing! It's ok, I don't mind the wing details, she actually has green on the wings :) I love dear Grumpy, that face perfectly resembles his name! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
@WinnieBIrd here's your birb
IMG_20230129_185658.png

I'm sorry, I made him terrible.

I have been considering if not to open 2 way option of drawing fids - the second way would be cartoon but I am not sure if it is a good idea. I just think it's better for characters than fids (+I would have to design some kinds which I have never drawn in this way)

WinniePooh

Oct 20, 2022
Media
Parrots
Cockatiel
@WinnieBIrd here's your birb
View attachment 47171
I'm sorry, I made him terrible.

I have been considering if not to open 2 way option of drawing fids - the second way would be cartoon but I am not sure if it is a good idea. I just think it's better for characters than fids (+I would have to design some kinds which I have never drawn in this way)
Its fine :)
Thanks for at least trying :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
That's what I meant through the cartoon style - here's Rozalka
IMG_20230130_212908.png

But I copied Jewel's from Rio pose... So, I think there's no bigger sense of doing it in this way, but if someone really wants their fid in this style, I can do it, just note you'd like this style, otherwise I will be doing like before. But as noted, I often copy poses...

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
That's what I meant through the cartoon style - here's Rozalka
View attachment 47239
But I copied Jewel's from Rio pose... So, I think there's no bigger sense of doing it in this way, but if someone really wants their fid in this style, I can do it, just note you'd like this style, otherwise I will be doing like before. But as noted, I often copy poses...
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH ROZZY-
SHE'S SO CUTE

Most Reactions