More drawings

What does Casper seem to think of Daisy?
Well, right now Casper's extremely curious of her...he goes around trying to touch beaks with her (which is extremely cute!), but also tries to pluck her pin feathers for her. However, since Daisy is extremely young, we stop Casper from doing that.
 
IMG_3006.webp
 
How are you holding up?
I'm ok. I miss Crescent a lot but it's getting a bit easier. I'm starting to think about getting a new bird over the summer, although I don't love the idea of another bird taking his cage and his toys. Thanks for asking :)
 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    133.2 KB · Views: 181
Everything's looking fantastic!! Especially loving the cormorant!
 
I love how you do beaks. Sometimes I'm spot on, most of the time I have to guess, LOL!!
Thank you! Beaks are relatively easy for me if I draw the head first. Starting with the beak is usually a bad idea lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom