Type whatever your phone tells you to!

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Please let us in your PLUH to help you PLUH your account number to us via the app to assist us with the request you are experiencing from your account to get in touch with my rats and they will not bite your wallet or wallet or wallet or wallet for you to use your PLUH wallet to purchase your PLUH token for your PLUH PLUH PLUH PLUME PLUH PLUME PLUH PLUME PLUH PLUG PLUME PLUG PLAY PLUH PLAY PLUG PLAY PLUME PLUG PLUH PLUME PLAY PLUME PLUG PLAY PLUG PLUH PLUH PLUH PLUH PLUH PLUH PLAY with my toes and PLUH help us to get your PLUH and we can also bring you your PLUH

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
He is in a wonderful birthday I don't think I have a lot to say more like a good idea to go to bed now I love it is a good idea to get there so we can keep our land

Jul 25, 2022
Germany
Parrots
Lemon Pie & Kermit the Frog [red-crowned parakeets / Kakarikis]
This is a good time for you guys and we are all good for sure. And we can go in and see the movie if you want to join us at our place tonight or we will get you a ride to you guys later this evening and then i’ll come back and pick us out at our place tonight, we are on our way home from work now and will have a great day tomorrow night and then i’ll come back!

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
The hunter L4D is a very stinky boy and he is a little bit like my grandma oh yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes no no I do not like that yes no yes no yes no yes I do love him and I am a hunter L4D I am very much rabid and I suggest you stay away because you are so stupid and you are stupid and stupid and you know that I am batman you fart connoisseurs

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
The hunter L4D is a very very crazy creature that is very cute and very pretty but very small in the way of a human body so I think it’s just the same thing but it’s not a good hunter he just has a hunter and a hunter that he is a hunter who is a smoker with a tongue that is a bit hungry and he is a fanfic writer who likes a good guy and a fat one in love and I am a fan of L4D hunter and I think he is the L4D Smoka who is a L4D SMOKER and I am a L4D hunter so yeah he is a great guy and I am very good friend of L4D Hunter and L4D smoker

Jul 25, 2022
Germany
Parrots
Lemon Pie & Kermit the Frog [red-crowned parakeets / Kakarikis]
Thistle, the same Day shipping address, is no longer be able to get the latest flash player to watch the event by visiting recording in surveillance!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I don’t know what to do with my hair but it looks like it could have some sort of a curl in there and then you could just put it back and then it would grow back out and I could have it cut out for you if you like but you could do it for me I don’t really care for it right now because I just don’t know what the heck I’m gonna look like 👍

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
The first time you were able and you had to do something about the situation and I think you are very stupid and I don’t know what you are saying but I think the L4D hunter is the best one and I think he is the most important player in the butt

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I don’t know what to do with my life right now I just want to be able to be happy and I want to be in the best place to live and read books I don’t want you to live like this anymore because you’re a bozo and I want to say that you suck and I don’t like you at all and I don’t wanna see you live

(Wow, lmao what a twist)

Most Reactions