W A I L........

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
I need sympathy :17: Just went to shampoo carper with big cleaning machines type thing .....well it spewed forth its contents BUT.......it wont suck:mad: NOOOOO having to wade to kitchen till tomorrow when i can go rent one from supermarket....So in the huff

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
oh nooooo! I just hate it when stuffs like that happen!! :(

**Deanna offers Karen her golashes** (sp?)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Karen that is terrible, :eek: I'm so sorry,

What you do is this, you put your feet up, a bottle of brandy by your side and glass full of the stuff in your hand. No it won't help the mess but its sure gonna make you feel good. :04:

OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
ThanQ gals. Deanna I have plenty wellies and leggins warm enough here to paddle barefoot though. Brandy mmmmm well its bring on the chocolate for me ...bit of a comfort eater:sailboat2 off to the kithcen then

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Ohhhhh don't get me on the chocolate, I'll have to raid the kids supply but then I just don't stop. :18:

Hope you manage to get the kitchen sorted out soon, Warm in Scotland? think I'm in the wrong place, today its quite chilly, but at least its not raining .............. yet anyway, looks like we could be in for a bit more soon.

OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Well warm "for Scotland"......:) but then I still have central heating on:eek:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I make everyone sit around in coats, I refuse to put the heating on in July. :D :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts