WANTED! Jamie Lindstrom, D.V.M - BIRD TALK Articles

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Some of y'all know that the Rb's vet is Dr. Lindstrom, who was a regular author/personality back in the early BIRD TALK Magazine (1980s-90s). I want to located and purchase any of these old articles, and I'll pay handsomely for them. I have a few ancient issues with the Rb in them (I used to write the editor and reply to surveys, eyc.) but none have Dr. L. in them.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME???

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Well, I did not think of that. Maybe! The Reference Desk at my local library is not open on weekends, but I will ask them on Monday and report back...
Thank you!!!!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Well, no luck with the library... they only have ancient MICROFICHE (hello, the 1970s are calling)!

I wrote every single seller on eBay or ETSY selling old BIRD TALKS, asking if they had anything.

So far, nuthin'.

But I'll keep trying!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I ended up with a lot of Birdtalks that someone was giving away a few years ago. I'll see if Reg knows where they are so I can check through them:)

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Terr', Flo'... thanks for the thoughts and effort...

Hey, Fl... where you been? Where have *I* been??? xo

Terr', I wish I could stop by and look through those magazines so you wouldn't need to! If you find something, I'll give you the Rickeybird. No, wait... Okay, if you find something, I'll KEEP the Rickeybird.

Most Reactions