Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Welcome to our newest forum, "The Hangout"!

It's a great place for conversations, and can be used more like a chat room if you like. This is YOUR forum!

Sometimes threads can get hijacked by someone else without them meaning to, and the thread gets off track from the original question.
If a person is hijacking their own thread that's absolutely fine, but hijacking someone else's thread can mean that the OP never gets an answer to their question.

This forum is intended as a place to bring those side conversations, as it is more respectful to the members with questions or who may be asking for help.

For friends who want to chat about a TV series, book, or any other off topic conversations, this is also the place to be! :)

All Parrot Forum Rules will remain in effect, and please remember that personal information such as address, phone number, email, not allowed elsewhere on the forum, are not allowed here either.

This forum will be moderated just like all of the other forums, so we appreciate your respect for other members.

Please remember that nothing is private here, anyone going to The Hangout will be able to read everything.

Most importantly, have fun! We hope you enjoy the new forum!

Last edited:
OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Great idea!!

FYI: Is "ParrOtsfly's Chatroom" a competing thread /concept or one in the same?

Regards!
Nope, I don't see it as competing at all. In fact, I like it. Members are welcome to start their own thread here so their conversations are uniquely their own.

The Hangout is a new, separate sub forum, designed just for this purpose. I'm excited to see how it goes! :)

Last edited:
OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Roz, you didn't miss it, it's brand new, and just went live. Hope you enjoy it. I think it's going to be pretty popular once people find it!

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Yes, sort of... It was posted in the mod forum while finishing development, and then moved over once The Hangout sub forum went live. The time stamps don't change when we move posts.

And Roz, I'm very happy to see you here every day, my friend. :)

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Yes, sort of... It was posted in the mod forum while finishing development, and then moved over once The Hangout sub forum went live. The time stamps don't change when we move posts.

And Roz, I'm very happy to see you here every day, my friend. :)
Ok, now everything is clear πŸ˜…
(alright, there are some exceptions when I'm not online πŸ˜› )

Most Reactions

Latest posts