Well, I have done it! I have been hired by a law firm!

maddox

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
2022 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
A ton of work has gone into this, and I am pleased to announce that a law firm in my town has hired me as a paralegal! I still have a long way to go in regard to finishing law school and passing the Bar exam, but I'll take this small victory.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
A ton of work has gone into this, and I am pleased to announce that a law firm in my town has hired me as a paralegal! I still have a long way to go in regard to finishing law school and passing the Bar exam, but I'll take this small victory.
Congratulations! I was a litigation attorney in Los Angeles before I retired early five years ago and as a paralegal you will learn so much that will help you when you finish law school and pass the bar. They don't teach you how to be a lawyer- they teach you how to think like one. You will have a big headstart having been a paralegal. Best of luck in your new job!

OP
maddox

maddox

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
2022 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
Congratulations! I was a litigation attorney in Los Angeles before I retired early five years ago and as a paralegal you will learn so much that will help you when you finish law school and pass the bar. They don't teach you how to be a lawyer- they teach you how to think like one. You will have a big headstart having been a paralegal. Best of luck in your new job!
Thanks! Criminal litigation is actually the area of law I’m looking at

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Love your achievement!!
Sadly, your area of choice shows no sign of reduced demand!
Keep doing what you are doing as the rewards will just keep coming!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Congratulations!!! One step closer to your dreams, this is amazing news!
I'm so happy for you:)

Most Reactions