foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Agreed. Like, heโ€™ll just eat it up! Like itโ€™s peanut butter or something! But then again, he also eats straight mustard, ramen noodle seasoning, spicy dill pickle flavored chips, he drinks PICKLE JUICE and so on, so it isnโ€™t all that unusual for himโ€ฆ still, ick.
NONONONO

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momโ€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
AND GET THIS, ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, HE JUST GNAWS ON A BLOCK OF CHEESE OR EATS HANDFULS OF SHREDDED CHEESE. Iโ€™d understand if it was mozzarella, but no, itโ€™s SHARP. CHEDDAR. YEAH, THAT ONE TANGY CHEESE. Look, I love sharp cheddah, donโ€™t get me wrong, but itโ€™s revolting by itself. I canโ€™t bring myself to eat it โ€œrawโ€. This dude just takes these massive CHOMPS out of it and cuts off what his mouth touched.

Oh, and he likes pickled peppers, which wouldnโ€™t be all that weird if he didnโ€™t sip on some of the juice too.

And the really bizarre part? He is more than happy to do this than to just cook food. He also believes that baked sweets are gross (except for mine, ofc lol) and would rather eat massive quantities of mayonnaise to satiate his hunger than eat most baked sweets. I legitimately do not understand the logic. Iโ€™ve asked, he just says โ€œbecause it tastes goodโ€, with no further elaboration. Sooโ€ฆ yeah, Iโ€™ve got a weird sibling, but he could say the exact same thing about me lol

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
haven't had it yet but I want homemade MAC AND CHEEZ

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
AND GET THIS, ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, HE JUST GNAWS ON A BLOCK OF CHEESE OR EATS HANDFULS OF SHREDDED CHEESE. Iโ€™d understand if it was mozzarella, but no, itโ€™s SHARP. CHEDDAR. YEAH, THAT ONE TANGY CHEESE. Look, I love sharp cheddah, donโ€™t get me wrong, but itโ€™s revolting by itself. I canโ€™t bring myself to eat it โ€œrawโ€. This dude just takes these massive CHOMPS out of it and cuts off what his mouth touched.

Oh, and he likes pickled peppers, which wouldnโ€™t be all that weird if he didnโ€™t sip on some of the juice too.

And the really bizarre part? He is more than happy to do this than to just cook food. He also believes that baked sweets are gross (except for mine, ofc lol) and would rather eat massive quantities of mayonnaise to satiate his hunger than eat most baked sweets. I legitimately do not understand the logic. Iโ€™ve asked, he just says โ€œbecause it tastes goodโ€, with no further elaboration. Sooโ€ฆ yeah, Iโ€™ve got a weird sibling, but he could say the exact same thing about me lol
Ok I'm gonna admit
I do that too
CHEESE IS SO GOOD. BY ITSELF OR OTHERWISE. I actually don't really like mozerella.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momโ€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Ok I'm gonna admit
I do that too
CHEESE IS SO GOOD. BY ITSELF OR OTHERWISE. I actually don't really like mozerella.
You have enraged my Italian genetics and now I will angrily send you a few pieces of my DNA, so you can be scolded by my Italian ancestors from like ever ago.

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
You have enraged my Italian genetics and now I will angrily send you a few pieces of my DNA, so you can be scolded by my Italian ancestors from like ever ago.
MOTSERELLA FOR THE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
MOTSERELLA FOR THE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE
YES CHEESE
MOZZARELLA IS OK
NOT THE BEST
BUT STILL CHEESEEEEEEEEEEE

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momโ€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
YES CHEESE
MOZZARELLA IS OK
NOT THE BEST
BUT STILL CHEESEEEEEEEEEEE
ITS OKAY? JUST OKAY TO YOU? HOW DARE YOU!
IMG_8075.png

How can you look at this and say itโ€™s okay? This is a MASTERPIECE! A gift from the gods of CHEESE and PERFECTION!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.

I love to eat cheddar off the block but not too sharp. The mayo thing is just gross. Does he have a weight problem? He will if he keeps eating gobs of mayo!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
I love to eat cheddar off the block but not too sharp. The mayo thing is just gross. Does he have a weight problem? He will if he keeps eating gobs of mayo!
Even Rocky likes cheese, but Rocky eats anything. A very strange budgie. Ever since she got her Pokeman card I go up to her and say in a low gravely voice "Legendary Budgie"!
What I don't like is American cheese- it's not really cheese- it's "processed cheese food"! Except in Mac and Cheese- you must use Velveeta or half Velveeta and half grated mild cheese like Jack or Colby. If anyone wants the recipe I'd be happy to share the goodness!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.

I'd love to hear what would your brother say about you! Tell us, please!

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momโ€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
How does one casually gnaw on a brick of cheese, though? The mayo is nasty, and nope, heโ€™s pretty skinny, despite the fact heโ€™s like a black hole with food. Itโ€™s honestly really shocking to see how much he can eat. He can eat a whole large pizza in like, 2 hours! And he STILL eats the one that takes me several days to finish!

Most Reactions