WHAT BIRDS??

conure123

Feb 21, 2024
Parrots
Conure, budgie
Hello everyone i’m planning on building an outdoor aviary at my house in florida. I have a conure and a budgie but i don’t think i would put them out there because i want them to keep their good manners. So my question is .. what birds can i house together? I obviously know not to house budgies with larger parrots or even conures but what birds can go together and won’t fight ? They will have lots of space so they won’t fight over territory either . I like indian ring necks , conures , cockatiels , and quaker’s . Any other suggestions ?

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Hello everyone i’m planning on building an outdoor aviary at my house in florida. I have a conure and a budgie but i don’t think i would put them out there because i want them to keep their good manners. So my question is .. what birds can i house together? I obviously know not to house budgies with larger parrots or even conures but what birds can go together and won’t fight ? They will have lots of space so they won’t fight over territory either . I like indian ring necks , conures , cockatiels , and quaker’s . Any other suggestions ?
That's a tricky question cos birds can have such individual and different characters it's hard to put labels on a whole species.

Generally speaking the Australian parrots will most likely get along with each other.

You might just have to experiment yourself and monitor them closely.

I'd like to see some pics of your birds and aviary so feel free to post some.

Most Reactions

Latest posts