what do you guys think about this cage?

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
That is a beautiful cage! You can put so many perches and toys in there it will be like heaven for them.
loveshower.gif
It is also easier to clean because you can put newspaper at bottom and they wont be able to reach it.

The current perches look like plastic, I will remove those if I was you.

Hope you get your money soon.
128fs318181.gif
You'll see that taming will also be MUCH easier when they have a big cage.

OP
Colorguarder08

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
My school is supposed to get the grant money saturday then I will get it no later than 14 business days later then the moment I get the money I am buying my computer for school then the cage for the birds.

Marie

Oct 19, 2010
Parrots
I have a Meyer's Parrot named Lily.
I agree about the plastic perches, you should get some natural wood perches from petco. The cage looks great for them! :)

JawzX

Aug 22, 2010
Media
Vermont
Parrots
8 year-old second-hand Alexandrine Parakeet Buddy (aka Baby, aka Ms. Prissy Beak)
I have this exact cage for Ms. Beak! It's absolutely the largest thing you'll find for the money if you are buying new. It's well built, easy to clean (no wierd angles, big doors, removabe floor) simple but attractive and has nice casters. The smal spring-close doors on the end will have to be locked up tighter for anything beyond finches or budgies, but a few zip-ties takes care of that easily enough. I'd say if you are buying on a budget and you don't need bars that will keep a macaw or a big 'too in (though the cage really IS big enough for them, the bars are fairly light, and the doors maybe a little small for a BIG bird) then this is an excellent choice. Ditch the plastic perches (or use them in the shower like I did) and enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
Colorguarder08

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
Plastic perches are definatley being throwen out and I will either buy or make natural perches as well as rope ones and I will get a couple more edible perches my birds seem to love so much. Jawzx there will be two cockatiels going in there. I found out that the cheapest place to perchase this cage is on the petco website. I can't wait to get and set it up and everything.

Most Reactions