MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
I got an INFJ so it's technically the rarest personality type in the world.
INFJs make up: 2% of the general population.

Perhaps because their personality type is so uncommon, Advocates tend to carry around a sense – whether conscious or not – of being different from most people. With their rich inner lives and their deep, abiding desire to find their life purpose, they don’t always fit in with those around them. This isn’t to say that Advocates can’t enjoy social acceptance or close relationships – only that they sometimes feel misunderstood or at odds with the world.

Advocates may be Introverted, but they value deep, authentic relationships with others. Few things bring these personalities as much joy as truly knowing another person – and being known in return. Advocates enjoy meaningful conversations far more than small talk, and they tend to communicate in a way that is warm and sensitive. This emotional honesty and insight can make a powerful impression on the people around them.

Pretty true, I'm always conscious that I'm very different from others in a good way and a bad way, and I definitely try to always find my purpose, I try to find my career path but I don't know what to be so that's why these months I've felt not fulfilled and my wish is to find a career that I truly love whenever I choose a career and say " that's it it's my career I'm not changing it" it just doesn't feel like me.

My strengths ( very true)
Creative
Insightful
Principled
Passionate
Altruistic

My weaknesses
Sensitive to Criticism( true)
Reluctant to Open Up ( very very true)
Perfectionistic ( not true I never seek perfection)
Avoiding the Ordinary
Prone to Burnout

The friendship section was so true like here are the truest paragraphs:
Advocates are known for having great expectations – not just for themselves but also for their friendships. High on this list of expectations is authenticity. If Advocates have to be fake or tone themselves down to gain someone’s approval, then that person probably isn’t the best friend for them. And it’s hard for people with this personality type to respect someone who won’t be honest with them in return – let alone anyone who can’t be honest with themselves.

This is a tall order, and Advocates may feel that it’s difficult to meet the sort of friends they’re seeking. Because their personality type is so rare, Advocates may meet relatively few people who really remind them of themselves. As a result, they may worry that they need to settle for less-than-fulfilling friendships – or else accept being alone.

Fortunately, people with this personality type are more than capable of finding the types of friends they long to meet – they might just have to devote additional energy to it. Sometimes these friends may be hiding in plain sight, among acquaintances whom Advocates simply don’t know all that well. This personality type is known for having astute first impressions of other people, but even Advocates can miss the deeper potentials of the people they encounter on a daily basis. When they give these people a chance, Advocates may find that they share values and attitudes that make them compatible on a deeper level.

That paragraph really made me happy because I feel like I'm never gonna find the friends that fit in my great expectations.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I got architect

Introverted individuals tend to prefer fewer, yet deep and meaningful, social interactions and often feel drawn to calmer environments

Intuitive individuals are very imaginative, open-minded, and curious. They value originality and focus on hidden meanings and distant possibilities.

Thinking individuals focus on objectivity and rationality, often dismissing emotions in favor of logic. They tend to see effectiveness as more important than social harmony.

Judging individuals are decisive, thorough, and highly organized. They value clarity, predictability, and closure, preferring structure and planning to spontaneity.

Turbulent individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They feel a sense of urgency in their emotions and tend to be success-driven, perfectionistic, and eager to improve.

Bruh why does it say I am organized and predictable? I’m neither and I hardly think either πŸ’€

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I sometimes doubt the accuracy of these tests, because they classify my as an introvert for not liking noisy places or being shy, or not making friends a lot, which is false, because I like being around people, just for a limited amount of time. Same goes for being alone. I like it, but not for a long time.

I'll try it just for fun anyway.

ok I got INFP-T, I relate to some of it but not all, mostly because they say that my personality type likes to be alone most of the time, which isn't 100% true for me because I need balance between social interaction and being alone

Edit: spelling mistake
Lmao now it's INFJ-T
Interesting how our personalities change over time

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Lmao now it's INFJ-T
Interesting how our personalities change over time
I've taken these tests many times in my life including when I was a pharmaceutical sales rep at corporate pep rally meetings, and the results are different depending on my state of mind and how I feel about my life when I take the test. When my life isn't going so well and I feel people have let me down I withdraw somewhat and test as some variety of an introvert. When I'm feeling self confident and content in my life I test as some variety of an extrovert, so I don't if I'm truly one or the other.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I've taken these tests many times in my life including when I was a pharmaceutical sales rep at corporate pep rally meetings, and the results are different depending on my state of mind and how I feel about my life when I take the test. When my life isn't going so well and I feel people have let me down I withdraw somewhat and test as some variety of an introvert. When I'm feeling self confident and content in my life I test as some variety of an extrovert, so I don't if I'm truly one or the other.
Maybe you're an ambivert. These tests aren't 100% accurate and consistent anyway so I don't take them so seriously.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
yeah, Internet tests aren't 100% reliable. Recently I was bored and I did few tests if I am a furry - it's a bit funny how at the first test I got "You aren't a furry at all" and then in another one I got that I am full/ so furry or something like that... It depends on what elements the test authors will decide to focus

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
yeah, Internet tests aren't 100% reliable. Recently I was bored and I did few tests if I am a furry - it's a bit funny how at the first test I got "You aren't a furry at all" and then in another one I got that I am full/ so furry or something like that... It depends on what elements the test authors will decide to focus
The times I was formally tested were when a "Meyers Briggs Professional" was hired by my employer to spend two days with the sales force to test us and train us how to use our strengths to sell more effectively. Each time this occurred over eight years (3x) I had different results. I think what I am is flexible. I can adapt to different situations and different types of people when I need to. I'm comfortable entertaining myself, don't like huge crowds, and can say for sure that I'm not a person who must be around a lot of people or wants to have a large number of friends, but I genuinely like (most) people and I like working with the public. I've never heard of an ambivert but I suppose I may be one and I suspect a lot of people are.

Most Reactions

Latest posts