When Harry Met Allee

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Thanks, Julie! I hope everyone wasn't bored to tears with the length, sorry about that. It's always so great to see you here.

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Aww David, you say the sweetest things. You're absolutely correct, Harry exceeds my skill sets on a regular basis. I'm still wearing an ugly scab on my arm from last week She never bites me when she's free of her cage, when she's inside and I get too close, she reminds me to pay attention, she's so quick with that beak.

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
Even though I had heard in your actual voice the wonderful saga of Harry I read this enthralled. I love you and I do love Harry and would love if it if I lived close enough for her to cuss me out!:D

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Thank you, Laura! Love you too and I would love to live closer, Harry would probably cuss you and call you names but Sammy would ask if you were okay and Poppy would give you her version of a hug.

trimblegirls

Dec 30, 2016
Northern CA
Parrots
African Grey: Jasper
Blue and Gold Macaw: Lulu
Eclectus: Pickles
I very much enjoyed reading your story. Do you write for a living? I wouldn't be surprised if someone would be willing to pay for your lovely words. I know I would be willing to pay for them.

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Thank you! Your kind words mean a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed Harry's story.

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
I am just catching up with this thread. Great story but it would not POP as it does without great writing. And even the writing would not pop without great heart and humanity behind it.

Most Reactions

Latest posts