White bump on my birds tounge

Josefin

Jul 27, 2022
Parrots
Two parrotlets
Today i ses a white bump, Looking like a like a cluster on my bird today . I saw this today, and all vets are closed. She is scratching it, PLEASE HELP
She is acting fine but its just the white bump in the middle of the tounge, she ests healthy but im so worried. It appears swollen. She fights alot with her other freind but what can i do of there is No vet around?

Last edited:
OP
J

Josefin

Jul 27, 2022
Parrots
Two parrotlets
Today i ses a white bump, Looking like a like a cluster on my bird today . I saw this today, and all vets are closed. She is scratching it, PLEASE HELP
She is acting fine but its just the white bump in the middle of the tounge, she ests healthy but im so worried. It appears swollen. She fights alot with her other freind but what can i do of there is No vet around?
This whole day she has been very active, loud and all playfull. I dont see any redness on her tounge. She also likes to bite everything can it maybe be som dead tissue or infecton? No symptoms of infection and poop is normal. Sorry i have som much panic rn i dont know what to do😭

Most Reactions