who makes the large corner cages??

brewyn

Oct 28, 2011
uk
Parrots
pr proven greenwing macaws..
pair of senegal parrots on chicks...
pr lutino ringnecks..
pr maroon bellied conures...cockatiels, budgies..lovebirds..quails..pr barn owls...chickens..ducks..turkeys..
Not sure if it's a windsor, montanor, jasper etc etc.

What I do know is it's a very large corner cage that currently houses my 2 greenwings, with plenty of space for them to roam and stretch, was previously bought for something else but now these 2 occupy it.

the problem is, it was bought for the larger parrots including macaws, but these 2 of mine are pulling the bars off without too much effort, It was'nt a cheap cage, the shop I purchased it from no longer exists, and I want to complain to someone!!!

unfortunatly all the corner cages I google all look the same but with different names...

anyone have any suggestions on how to identify the true name and locate the manufacturers???

Thanks for any help given, it will be much appreciate as I cant afford to buy another big cage..

The 2 Biggest Corner Cages sold in the UK that I no of are the Montana Denver and the Liberta Raleigh. They both look pretty much the same, just the Montana one is dearer. I would think the only way to complain is to the Makers, either Montana or Raleigh if you can decifer which one it is. Hope this helps a bit :)

cheers for the replies so far..

The cage the link directs too looks almost identical except for the fact the bars above the door are horizontal???? (side to side)..

Hi
Do you have a pic of it? I might be able to see what make it is. I have had a few corner cages

Thanks wenz2712, I believe it is the montana denver, I have found them on facebook and have set the ball rolling with my question, hope someone pays attention to it.. have been on their website but can't find a contact us!!

cheers guys for the help:)

Have been intouch with montana who offered a replacement section for the cost of eur 49.90 from over sea's to germany, and then another eur 49.90 from germany to the uk, not a viable option although they do say the panel itself is free.

They also say that it is a cage they stopped making in 2004 and was never designed for the large parrot as it has no weld???

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back