TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
So, for some reason, I went into a really old email account that I have not been in for YEARS - and I found a bunch of messages from this site (which also I have not been here for years) and for fun I just recovered a password as was able to log back in for the first time in a very, very long time. I have been around since the formation of this site, and was given my moderator status from the first owner of the original site - 2006 (or something like that), my memory is getting a bit more hazy as the years go by.

I still have my two conures - both are DNA confirmed, and proven females - Hamlet a sun conure (who is now 15 years old - I just found her certificate of hatch date while going through some old paperwork in the process of moving) and Maki a GCC who is a year younger at 14.

For anyone that has ever sent me a message over the years, I never saw them, so I never responded. If there is anyone still here that knows me from the years gone by - let me know you are still around, and for ALL the new members (and I mean ALL of them ... there's so many people now) don't be bashful, and say hi.

Attachments

• D71_6962.jpg
    D71_6962.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 80
  • D71_7001.jpg
    D71_7001.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 82
  • D71_7191.jpg
    D71_7191.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 80

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Hello and welcome back!! I've seen your name on automated moderator messages, the site's appearance must be dazzling!! Glad to see Hamlet and Maki going strong!!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
I always wonder about the MIA!
On your last post, you mentioned your 2 month old and 4 year old! Bet life has kept you busy!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I know how you feel. I joined a Suzuki Intruder (motorcycle) website like 20 yrs ago. I just found the P/W for my account there. Still a pretty active site. Welcome back to this one.

Most Reactions

Latest posts