Xander, my online boyfriend

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Love is complicated in these days of cyber-romance and side-roosters and stuff...
I can't keep my affair quiet any longer.
This is Xander, my Alexandrine Amour. He actually lives with Terry, but he has been my darling ever since I overheard his little serenades while chatting with Terry on the phone. I like to put his cut-out around the house... it's just like having him here.
Ijmoyfo.jpg

05iC5qn.jpg

RWOk7O3.jpg

csmq33Q.jpg

I have his precious little "Hello" as my ringtone! It's also the perfect surprise when you open my ottoman.

I don't care who knows. Our love is a secret no longer!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Haha, that cutout makes me laugh every time you send me a picture of him sitting somewhere else.
How do you have his voice rigged up in the ottoman? Should I go check his cage? Has be flown south towards Ohio while I was napping? He loves you too so I wouldn't be surprised if he is now hiding from me in that ottoman.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Gail, do you want to tell them about the official adoption papers you sent me? That was epic! :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I'm just glad I didn't have to get a notary!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Thank you, Al, my love. Captains of ships can marry couples, right? Pirate Cap'n's too, right? Quickly, hitch me 'n' Xander up before the Rickeybird or my ol' man can object.

Terry, are you kiddin' me? I was just waiting for an invitation!
Is it legal to get hitched to a bird you adopt?
NEVERMIND!
GtFb06d.png
DAYUM, I owe you a few drinks, Terr'!

Most Reactions

Latest posts