Yay!!!!

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
My sister just got engaged to the love of her life today!!

I'm so so happy for her, she deserves every happiness. He's a really really lovely young man who absolutely dotes on my sister.

She has had such a rough time with very bad taste in men (abusive relationships), with her epilepsy and not being able to work or anything.

I'm just so so happy for her.

It was beautifully done, at some ruins on some Scottish cliffs, on a beautiful clear and sunny day. It was so lovely.

Now to start the search for a sutible bridesmaid dress!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Sending a huge congratulations to your sister and her soon to be husband! The proposal sounds absolutely wonderful.

1472024598_1311.gif

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Well, Stitch, this IS big news!! Such an exciting time in all your lives and I’m thrilled for all of you! Please pass on my hearty congratulations to your sister and her future husband! 🤗

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
A wonderful new chapter in your sister's life begins!

Please send my hearty best wishes for a beautiful life together!!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Thank you every one

Most Reactions