Yellow Crested Cockatoos

Perry100

Oct 23, 2022
G'day, I live in Queensland Australia. I have two 20+ year old Cockatoos. I had them next to each other in separate cages. I decided to build a 10 x 10 feet Avery. They now really love being together in this lager cage. They talk and whistle. They cannot fly as they have lived in a cage all of their lives. There are questions I would like answered. Cheers Perry

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
What questions do you have?

I’m glad your toos are happy in their aviary. Australia must be a wonderful place to live when you love birds.

OP
P

Perry100

Oct 23, 2022
What questions do you have?

I’m glad your toos are happy in their aviary. Australia must be a wonderful place to live when you love birds.
G'day Heather, You are right. I have a Bird Feeding Table on my front lawn. Each morning I put a cup full of Wild Bird Seed on the table & 1 in the late afternnon. The birds come from far and wide for a feed. I also cut up Apples. The Rainbow Lorikeets' love apple. I have 5 kookaburras that come for a feed in the late afternoons. I have to feed them Dog Food Roll that I dice up into 1/2" pieces. I was cutting up meat but I got too expensive. I also have a Worm Farm for my garden. I give themsome worms as well. If I am running late they call out letting me know they are waiting

Most Reactions

Latest posts