OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The FBO staff announced the arrival of the King Air 350i as the ground crew quickly blocked the wheels and the maintenance staff removed the engine covers on both engines as the ground crew opened the door and asked if the pilot had brought the Books. He passed them to the ground crew that took them into the hangar and the pilot exited the aircraft and followed the ground crew. He saw them pass them to Jimmy as Jimmy look at him and smiled. He followed Jimmy into his office. Jimmy sat down and opened them to engine maintenance section. As the pilot sat down two interpole agents sat on either side of him as another stood in the doorway. Another agent came up behind him and said, the carpets are positive for cocaine from the rear hatch to the hatchway into the cockpit and also the rear storage area and two engine storage units. Well sir, it would seem that either you have been having some big parties or you have been transporting drugs from the far Eastern into Western Europe. Would you like to tell us about what you have been doing or would you like that aircraft out there to provide a detailed schedule, date, duration, location of each talk-off /landing. The pilot?s error was in under-estimating the ability of that aircrafts smart technology. Jimmy stepped-out of his office with a memory stick in his wing. A few minutes later he stepped back into his office and placed the memory stick into his laptop and opened it and printed the aircraft flight log in detail. He provided the lead agent a copy and also the pilot. The pilot looked at the log and elected to talk and once he started, he did not stop until he had disclosed everything he knew. Jimmy excused himself and went to Priscillas office and provided her the information she was hoping for. She thanked Jimmy and called Edwin. Hello Edwin, I am sorry, but I have bad news for you! It seems your pilot has been using your aircraft to run drugs from far Eastern Europe into Western Europe and he has been doing it for some time. I would recommend that you have your Accounting Manager investigated as with the number of flights he had been running and charged the company, someone needed to be covering those costs items and that would be your Accounting Manager. She then provided him the name of a group that are expert in handling such things and they are part of the Yellow-Nape group. He stated, Thank you, Priscilla.

Early Wednesday morning, James arrived at the Swiss CERN Hangar, prior to the KLM 747 from Atlanta and introduced himself to Chen. She had been told by Priscilla that he was coming and that she needed to teach him how she does it and assure where-ever he went it would be her system that he set in place. She also asked her to be opened to suggests that he makes because he is fairly good at this stuff himself. Within the first hour of working together they quickly developed a strong respect for each other and their shared interest in doing it better! By the end of the morning, they had found several major methods of transferring inventory from the aircraft and onto waiting trucks by using the loading plan to create an unloading plan much like what she had created for Carlos. The flow of inventory into both CERN Group and CERN Mars Group was streamlined resulting in just in time arrival. Zero search for product, resulted in much improved productivity. Kendal was very happy! With CERN Hangar inventory running smoother, it was time to take the tools back into the Mealy /Yellow-Nape supply system. James knew that within two months, Yellow-Nape will have three addition C137J available to gather inventory and bring it to central shipping points and move it in bulk where it makes sense. They began to look at inventory that is traveling between Europe and North American plus the other direction. At present, they are bulk transporting out of Arizona, Texas and Georgia. But we need to first look at gathering more efficiently. After all the three huge programs are the vast majority of the foundation. Clearly, there is a need to increase the number of Yellow-Nape organizations that are shipping within the group. One of the foundations of the organization is to first target material and product flow within the group. James suggests that we need to define what each of our members are really good at and assure that we are first suppling each other.

Team Beak finished installation of the second double group of five servers for a total of 20 servers onsite at the IT Headquarters in Switzerland. Each set of five servers were linked with a pathway between each set. The training last week had gone well and Beak was very happy to watch the Swiss Team working together. The Ranking Search software had taken hold in their organization as he had seen at both Atlanta and Amsterdam. They had elected to roast any hacker that attempts to hit them and have followed Beaks recommendation to not totally destroy, but to require parts purchase and to use the Search Software to confirm location that the Hack Detection software identified. Today they would learn to use the system to prescreen incoming emails for known Spammers and Hackers or their DNA, pulling them and trash them to limit unintended opening. Also, Applications Software review and verification prior to installing, search for not only viruses, etc., but also issues with the software itself and correcting them. While Beak and Redvent traveled to meet Rickeybird, their assistant and the Swiss staff loaded the packaging and supplies into the work van. Rickeybird arrived just after Beck and Redvent to the joy of the guys as they had note his waiting for them in his SUV. They all had things to do so the meeting was quick and to the point. Rickeybird provided specific findings that support his determinations. Redvent noted three variations that their search software could search for and noted those points. Rickeybird stated not to make the software too good. Beak stated not to worry dear friend, nothing beats claws on the street with a Parrot that knows what to look for. Thanks Rickey! Will we see you at the Wedding? Yes, I will be there. Hmm, maybe I will see if I can slide around your security system. Beak stated it will be on high alert and I would not recommend it as you could end-up losing some tail feathers. And you would not want to appear shabby for the Wedding, Would You? Bye. Beak said to Redvent as they walked to their van, he is old school, my friend, and yes, he will be looking as he knows it is there, but when he cannot find it, he will elect not to push it as it would break his demented heart to disappoint his friends at Yellow-Nape. He is my kind of spook!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio was busy in the Legal Lab and not overly happy as somehow the contract paperwork for Boeing had been misplaced. He had to stop his staff twice as they had circled off the base goal; He needed a Contract and searching for it was not going to have it happen quickly. He quickly mapped the contract requirements and as they can do so effectively broke it into section and had each individual grab a section and develop it. Within fifteen minutes, it was coming together and with the flow that has him so very proud of this staff in ten additional minutes it was completed. They all read it, a couple minor errors and he had four copies printed, then requested it be sent to Lawrence. He smiled and stated you folks make me so very proud! His phone rang and it was the Hanger Manager. Sir, your transport bus is here, he thanked her and stated he is on his way down! Fifteen minutes later, he was boarding the KLM 777 to Seattle, Washington. One of his longtime Crew friends asked if he was slumming it today? No, just enjoying the amenities of full-service care, in the air. They both smiled as he said, enjoy your flight, sir! The pilot came back and asked if he could show him how to work with the smart laptop interphase. Julio entered the cockpit and quickly provided them a wings-on tour and also showed them how to display the trend readouts. Thanks Julio and congratulations on your Wedding, sir. He smiled and thanked them. He had planned to get caught-up on his sleep as life has been near none stop of late. As his mind floated in a rested state, the conversation with Rosa circled and replayed itself, he was left with confusion as to whether it was over a differences in legal vantage points or political in nature?

While waking-up as the KLM 777 was in early preparation for landing, he felt a strange surge and then a lag, he knew what it was and unbelted himself and pulled his badge and moved to the cockpit and the crew member let him in. He sat in the jump seat and opened his laptop found the smart laptop and the numbers told it all: The Port engine has starving for fuel flow. He saw that a transfer valve had become stuck partly open. He requested that it return to its normal position, nothing happened. He asked that they set it to by-past the line controller, then to off and then back on again with no line pressure, it shifted and allowed fuel to flow. They restarted the engine and everything settled down. What did you do Julio, Nothing more than what my Head of Engine Maintenance told me to do when our Gulfstream did the same thing several years ago! As an FYI, he changed-out the filters, the values along that fuel line and that line when we landed. As they landed, he made a connection with what Rosa was seeing and he was missing. He quickly noted the differences and began thinking about a fix.

He made his way to the arrival area and spotted the transport bus, boarded and provided Yellow-Nape hangar and its number a few more individuals boarded and fifteen minutes later they arrived at the hangar as he entered, he noted that this hangar had not yet been upgraded. After introductions he took a walk with note pad and completed an exterior walk around the hangar and then the interior. He checked where the current server is and decided that it truly limited upsizing either the memory or server as not only was the room small it was overly short as the air compressor was positioned above it. The great part of it all was the airport was governed by the county, not the city and Yellow-Nape has worked well with the FBO staff here for a very long time.

Julio sat in the welcoming lounge area and they provided his favorite drink. While he relaxed, he checked his time and elected not to call his sister as it would likely wake dear Angeline. He opened his laptop and detailed what they had defined as a goal for both their aircraft, they program client aircraft and of late CERN Switzerland. He also included that it would assure agreement with Boeing to use their smart laptop on both their corporate aircraft, but new and refabricated aircraft. Which provides an excellent growth line for the organization. As a side benefit it will also provide additional scope to their search feature. Invasion of individuals privacy is problematic as ever larger numbers of individuals place ever more personal information on huge social media sites. The current technology provides two search levels. Our newest being the wide swiping search with the ranking system regarding threats and the older, targeted search that does include social media sites. Regarding upscaling our retaliation abilities, sadly it is a requirement of the times. Nation/States have for whatever reason chosen to allow ever more aggressive attacks and elected not to curtail those attacks. His phone rang and he saw that it was Lawrence. Hi, guy what can I do for you? Julio, I see that you single handily saved your KLM flight this afternoon by using your smart laptop mounted in that aircraft. That is a bit overstated my friend as we both know that beautiful Boeing 777 is more than capable of flying with a single engine. Regardless Lawrence said, your timing was perfect as the daughter of our Technology VP was onboard that aircraft, sitting just behind you. Lawrence stated, I will pick you up at 7:00 am at your hangar, See you in the Morning, bye.

Beak was driving and Redvent was reading the list of planned installations of dual Gen V, servers with dual fin antennas, and that would require 24 servers. I would recommend that we build them in groups of 8, Redvent stated, as building a larger groups draws to much attention and may have the inventory technology upping the size of the buy levels. Plus, it becomes overwhelming to be faced with that mass of servers. I see that Frederick and Julio have made several additions to the GEN V, O/S software. Beak smiled, at least their heads are still in the security mindset. Redvent stated that Beaks repair and upgrade to the software that the Israeli Government had developed clearly allowed that software to run smoother. Beak had sent them a memory stick via their diplomatic pouch. When they arrived back at the CERN Hangar, they check the server and the inventory system, while they waited for the arrival of their aircraft. James stopped by and asked if he could ask them several questions regarding the security system. Beak stated that he must understand that there are many aspects of the system that we cannot speak about, yes? James stated he understood. What is the safest way to approach the Hangar? Redvent stated when you walk-up to the entrance look at the light above the door for a second before you enter your code. If you rush the system, it will alarm and I assure you, that will not be good for you. James asked a couple of other questions and thanked them and went back to work. Beak looked at Redvent and smiled.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Mary had reviewed the plans for the Wedding and with momentary comfort felt that she had covered everything. She was delighted with the Wedding Vail that Rosa and she had found. She had set the rings in her desk and her families Bible next to them. Tears formed as she so missed her parents and felt alone in that moment. They would be so happy with Julio and his family. Following the wishes of Julio?s family is so easy as they are the very same as her parents, down to specific passages would want to read. Had things been different, she knew her parents would have done the same. She felt so blessed to be here at this moment. Rosa knocked at her door frame. Mary looked up and smiled sweetly at Rosa. Rosa knew she was thinking of her family and went to comfort her. Rosa said, I am so very happy that you are Marrying my dear Brother, he so deserves you, Mary. I teased him massively that I am surprised that he does not hate females. Oh Rosa, he had never said such a thing, in fact, he praises you for your care of him and keeping him from getting in too much trouble as a child. He speaks of the moments that you held him when the neighborhood bully would beat him. And that you taught him how to lay-waste to that guy, which he said he did. And how proud you were of him. Rosa, he missed you immensely when you left home. The rooster he is today had been greatly shaped by you. Thank you, dear sister! Both of them had tears flowing when Priscilla walked into the office. Ladies, this conversation could only be about the Wedding and Julio as she smiled widely.

Chen and James walked the inventory arrival area at both CERN Group and CERN Mars, it was clear that it was arriving and moving directly into the work areas. They elected to follow the inventory and found it being used to either assembly projects (CERN Group) or to build testing modules (CERN Mars) They heard the arriving truck and the distribution into the targeted facilities by fork trucks. Chen stated that although the system is clearly working well, here. We have a supply system that is based around bulk shipping containers coming from great distances by aircraft or container ship. The end result is that we must preload the system at some point to hedge against delays caused by any number of possible sources including natural. The experts would recommend against such methods as ?just in time? drives the complete system from mining to final installation. Works in theory, in the real world, stuff happens. Proofed by the auto industry and the short fall of small electric chips, which have near finished, expense products (automobiles) sitting in huge storage facilities. So where is our in-process storage? CERN Switzerland and KLM 747 or 787 represent our in-process storage, yes? Which brings a question, the European rail system is built around passengers where the North American system is built around freight. The reality is that to ship a 53? container by rail from Sweden to Switzerland is more expensive than to ship transcontinental rail from Washington State to New York State and in less time. In looking at the numbers it would appear that we are moving 20 to 25, 53? containers from Northern Europe like Hamburg, Germany to Amsterdam every other week. That is far too few to use CERN Switzerland. But a smaller vessels or using a commercial container ship may work. The other problem we have is that we tend to be seasonal in our demands, Early Spring to late Fall. Chen stated that Southern Ranger is still sitting at dock #15. Who, James asked? While we were reconditioning CERN, we contracted Southern Ranger to move the Mars Frames, plus a number of 53? containers from Texas. It is a research vessel that was converted from a regional container ship. James said, we should look at it to support Europe. Chen, stated, if I recall there is a crew becoming available in the next couple of weeks. I will talk to Carlos, Chen stated.

Redvent selected 8-servers from the storage area targeting the units that had been here the longest, which included those that had been at client facilities and some of them damaged. It was decided to build all of them to the same specification (GEN V, Server, Government series) with the inventory pull varying depending on whether additional items where questionable and/or needed to be replaced. He elected to commit to, two servers at a time with a target of completing them within two day with just him working on them. He knew that Beak would be in and out depending on what projects he is working on and their assistant was ever busy in Aircraft Maintenance. Of late, there had been a continuous stream of hangar updates in both Europe and North America. He had heard that Atlanta will be building the servers for Australia. Either of the two types of aircraft we have can made that flight, but there would be weight limitations. Likely suppling that hangar to complete its day-to-day requirements /operation, plus the 9-servers and little else. He had heard that Frederick would likely request filling the aircraft and setting a stop in Western Japan at their hangar for freight /staff transfer and adding fuel. With the exception of Mary, no one has really been assigned to that project. Beak walked in and asked if he could help. Redvent quickly covered his thinking and they both began inspecting the two servers, by first connecting them to power and testing operation /components.

Frederick was reviewing the results of yesterday?s discussions with Julio and their IT manager regarding the GEN V, server and software. They continue to find methods of enhancing both as they use the ranking feature of the search segment of the GEN V, O/S. That has allowed them to create a component description of what a Government and Client level build should include. They had provided that list to the Amsterdam Hangar for their comment. Since the upgrade to the software have been at the enhancement level not new segments, they elected to provide updates, not a total new installation. Based on comments from Rosa, they brought more under ADMIN control and selective use by the user with guidelines coming from Priscilla, Rosa and Mary. Based on the recent reviolations regarding Edwin pilots side trips into the far Eastern Europe. They increased the number of points that they logged. They also included Samuels list of countries blacklisted and to alert when the aircraft flight plan included any of them. Beak requested that they upgrade the smart laptop self-security /protection abilities. As this addition has changed it from background recording /updating too observational.

Lawrence arrived at the hangar at bit before 7:00 hours to find Julio waiting for him. Good morning Julio, I hope you had a great night-sleep as your support of the KLM pilots had our technology group busy all night understanding what had happened and the determination of a solution. Julio stated that he did little more than remember what his Engine Specialist had told him and the ability of the technology to display that specific graphic. Long story short from our Technology VP down, everyone wants us to have this onboard our aircraft. Julio thanked him but reminded him that it was my memory that allowed me to target a specific graphic. We understand, but that the technology allowed that ability is a major step for onboard ability. Julio elected to warn him again, the pilots were busy regarding an engine shutdown! Upon arrival they were barely inside the building when the Technology VP and his staff met Julio. They quickly when into a meeting room and each of them already had a copy of the contract in hand. There was a strong want to sign the contract. Julio slowed everyone down, stating that one never wants to rush into an agreement until it is understood. Julio quickly picked-up on who were the attorneys in the in the group. Julio reminded them that the technology monitors very specific read-outs and reports tends and with a more limited group makes adjustments as determined by this group. They step by step reviewed the contract and when finished he looked at the attorneys in the group. When they showed approve, he suggested signing. Afterwards, a smaller group went to the KLM 787 as it was ready with the pilots onboard. Julio and Lawrence placed the smart laptop and set it for operation with the data base from the first aircraft, as a result, they had a large starting data base. The fight was direct from Boeing to Phoenix where they took on two thirds of a load, additional fuel and were headed to Atlanta. Which allowed Julio to spend time with the General at the Mealy hangar.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The KLM 787?s arrival at Atlanta Mealy Hangar and was met by friends and family that will be joining them to Amsterdam. Julio stopped by and thanked the pilots for the excellent flight. They thanked him for the smart laptop as the information increase was a joy. As Julio started down the portable stairway he saw to his delight, Angeline on her way up to meet him. She was in his wings before he could put down his carry-on. She was so joyed to see him. My dear lady, I believe you continue to grow and your flying has become excellent. She said that she had missed him and loved him. I love you to sweetheart. Have you been staying with your Grandparents this Summer? Yes, I have and they took me to the courthouse to file the documents for Uncle Carlos and that was very interesting. Grandpa let me help provide them the document brief. It was really big! Will Uncle Carlos be alright? Yes, he will! Because he has helpers like you Angeline. Someone relieved him of his carry-on and they all went into the Hangars Welcoming Center.

Julio assured that everyone meet Lawrence and his dear wife. He was so happy to be able to spend time with his parents and of course Angeline. His father asked if he heard correctly that Mary and he planned to ride back to America on CERN Switzerland. Julio stated that Carlos asked and he could not think of a better way to spend serious time alone with Mary. His Father smiled knowingly and hugged his Son. Moments later he found himself in the arms of his Mother. I am so very happy for you Julio. Mary loves you so deeply. And I want you to know that I sent your Father and Angeline to the County Building to pick-up the Wedding documents yesterday and he said Angeline was wide-eyed during the full-time. This early morning, she assured that the documents had made every transfer on the way here today. Julio heard his friend arriving and he turned and hugged Samuel! I am so happy that you could make it Samuel. Without your help Julio, I would still be overloaded with paperwork. That laptop you sent me has made a major change in my life. I was home for dinner three nights this week. Julio, this is my dear wife Cindy and my son Peter. He hugged Cindy and stated that Peter clearly takes after his mother as they both smiled. Samuel stated that this is beginning to look like a DYH convention. Julio shook Peters wing and asked how old he was? Peter said I am nearly four. Julio smiled at the young rooster and asked if he had an interest in the Law? He said he did. Peter, have you met my favorite Niece, Angeline, who he noted was tight up against his left wing! He said he had and that she is fun to be around. Well, let us do a formal introduction as he turned to her and said, Peter I want to introduce my wonderful Niece Angeline and Angeline, I would like to introduce Peter. The son of my very good friend. Moments later the two of them were off somewhere. Cindy said, I am not sure of what you did for Samuel, but thank you, as it has been a joy to have him around more. Julio said, Cindy it is my pleasure as Samuel has helped me greatly as well.

Over the next half hour, he talked with Frederick in detail about the ideal of his taking over Amsterdam and Priscilla taking on Australia as she has been itching to take on a new challenge. The entire region has been neglected and it is time for major growth. The location continues to be an issue as even the ranking software keeps flipping between three different locations. And then there is the overall distances involved. It is near a full day flight regardless of the direction. She knows the connections and the terrain well including Eastern Asia. And back to you Julio, I see that before you left yesterday, you had packed for your transfer to Amsterdam, I am guess that your settled on the idea, yes. Yes, Frederick, I am settled on it and that means that my life will be ruled by my three ladies. And yes, that is correct Frederick, can you name anything better, dear friend?

The Greeter announced that the KLM 787 is ready for boarding. Frederick and Julio were the last two up the stairway with both of them stopping by the cockpit. Julio provided the document set and Frederick confirmed that if the weather conditions are appropriate, they have approvals to set a new record West to East across the Atlantic. Fifteen minutes later they were joining the line of aircraft crossing the Atlantic that late afternoon. Another thirty minutes and they began turning East. They requested 45,000?, unrestricted and received it. As they arrived at elevation, the pilot instructed the co-pilot to set the throttles to 90% and watched the rate of travel increase. The controller chatter increased as the aircrafts rate of travel increased. Within the aircraft with the exception of the flight map there was no awareness that the aircraft was preforming any differently than normal.

The smart laptop was providing tends and making tiny adjustments to the engines and displaying the resulting fuel flow rate. The strong Jet Stream was providing everyone with great fuel flow, but it was also supporting KLM 787 push across the Atlantic. Riding deep in the Jet Stream had them progressing even quicker than they had calculated. The pilots discussed whether they should pull back on the controls targeting specific speed or continue to allow the benefits of the Jet Stream to enhance their speed and fuel-flow. They had the approvals and elected to leave the settings stand. The stream of jumble jets quickly became aware of the bit of drama take the moment as a break from the normal humdrum of the transatlantic crossing. It became even more interesting as the news spread that the KLM 787 had all cargo bays filled and passengers onboard. Several hours later, KLM 787 heavy was handed-off from the North Atlantic controllers to Amsterdam regional controller who held them at speed but began their decent to 35000? and then decreasing speed as they neared the coast, followed by decreasing to 25,000? with air speed to 300 NMPH. Then runway selection and into the speed reduction and continue descent to prelanding. Then transferred to Tower Controller and finial landing. As the KLM 787 rolled onto Yellow-Nape paddock guided by the ground crew, then signaled halt and engine shutdown. The Pilot announced to the passengers that they had set a West to East Atlantic crossing speed record and thanked Boeing, KLM and Mealy International.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carlos noted the large and fast data dump as one of the Mealy aircraft must have flown over them. They were still 16 hours out from arriving in Amsterdam and moving at 42 knots. The last twenty-three hours had been a bit bumpy, but nothing that would have brought on sea-sickness to his newer members. Since sunrise, the deck crew had been spot painting CERN in the normal wear areas. The Launch Installation team had finished their additional work and had caught-up on their sleep and eating regularly of late. He ran his numbers or better to say that CERN had confirmed his numbers and he elected to give his good friend at the Marina a call. Hi Carlos, I have our favorite Numbers Parrot in my officer with her assistant, Chen and James. We had just gotten back from a tour of Southern Ranger. Carlos was surprised that she was still there. It seems that your old busines associates have Ranger for sale and not much above what they own me for keeping her here. Chen stated that the talk that you and I had regarding a smaller vessel to tour Northern and Western Europe picking-up 20 to 25 containers over 10+ day journey twice a month was helpful. Possible South a bit, but we really have not looked closely at that use.

Carlos, you stated during our conversation that although Rangers engines and drive pods are new, you believed that a full electronics suite is needed and I am sure that Team Beak would want to add their server onboard. Carlos asked if Ranger would stop in Amsterdam on that journey. Understanding that Rangers size would allow access to several Northern Ports between France and Italy. Chen asked if he had any favorites. Carlos answered that it had been a few years and I need to look at depths and shore equipment, so I will get back with you on that point. Chen asked if he had talked to his friends on Northern Lights. I have and they are looking for another ride as Northern Lights will not pass inspections and its due for a full inspection upon arrival. They are set for an early return from the voyage this Saturday mid-afternoon. Chen said that she would call Julio about a Buy /Sell agreement regarding Southern Ranger. She turned to the Marina Manager and asked when he could complete an electronics update to Ranger, after all, you know what we would be looking for. He asked her, if she wanted Ranger painted. Other than a Name and numbers not until late December, January when we normally shutdown. About a week, around the clock and with your normal luck, we have nothing in the maintenance dock as the last ship leaves this afternoon.

Julio noted he had an incoming call from Chen and before he had been able to say Hi, she was asking about a Buy /Sell agreement and sales document /ownership transfer for Southern Ranger. Julio picked up on her being in a hurry. As he noted that he was receiving an email from her. It contained all the information he would need to make it happen. I will be back with you within the hour or faster. I am guess you want to begin work today. He heard the Marina Manager say, yes. Julio stated bye. And called the owner, not his sons. Julio introduced himself and stated why he was calling. To his surprise the guy was congenial. He said that what he is looking for is what he owns the bank. Julio asked for his Banker information and contact person and asked if he could buy it from the Bank and that it would save you time and reduce your costs. Julio confirmed he had his verbal approval to contact his Bank and arrange purchase from them. He heard and recorded a clear, yes. Julio then asked where the ships document where and to Julio?s joy he provided the location onboard Ranger. He called Chen and stated he was planning to buy Ranger from the Bank. Julio asked to confirm what Bank holds the note? She stated that is the same Bank that Priscilla and CERN uses. Chen stated that she would call CERN CFO and they would be ready to cash transfer today. Julio asked how much can I spend? Chen provided him the number and Julio thanked her. The Marina Manager stated he would have his staff move Southern Ranger to the Maintenance dock, while the paperwork happens.

Priscillas favorite Bankers phone rang, he stated Hi Julio, what can I do for you. Julio explained that his client CERN wanted to make happen ASAP and he had spoken to the owner who also Banks with you. I have a verbal approve that I can act for him and I can provided that if you wish. Not required Julio. Also, I have approval from CERN CFO to cause a cash transfer as soon as we come to an agreement required price and to that point, we both know the current market value of this specific vessel. To the point, how much? He provided a number and Julio stated that another client of yours is waiting to move Ranger to his maintenance dock. He will start working on Ranger tonight, he also pointed out that without this work, those employees will be laid-off. The Banker agree to keeping them working how about we agree on half what is due and we can close this now. Julio agreed and asked him to call the owner and let him know he is ?free and clear,? yes. Yes, Julio, and Virginia and I will see you Saturday Morning. Great, good friend. The Bankers phone rang and it was CERN CFO and asked how much and she approved the transfer. His next call was to Rangers past owner.

Chen phone rang and it was Julio. Julio asked her to give this number to his friendly Marina manager. Chen asked how much did you spend? Half the asking price, plus Yellow-Nape changers, Chen smiled. Chen stated that her next auto purchase, she is going to have him do the negotiations. Julio smiled and said that is not likely anytime soon, is it? She answered, no, no time soon. Julio asked Carlos if it is true the documents are on Ranger. Carlos stated that is true and where they are located. Julio said, bye everyone. Chen looked at her watch and saw that only took seven minutes. The Marina manager asked what time Carlos planned to be at the Harbor entrance, so he would call the Harbor Pilot and Tug and I am guess you want the same staff, right? That?s correct, I am learning how to spin CERN like she does it! Carlos Out, bye. The Marina manager provided Chen a repair /upgrade contract and included an upgrade of the Helm as they will be opening everything in there. He stated that he would recommend the same radar technology as CERN, as Ranger is going to be living in fog and in very busy shipping lanes. When Ranger is located in the Maintenance dock, I will get the ships drawings to Beak, yes? Chen said yes. And, when you talk to him, tell him to put a rush on it! The manager looked at Chen, I would never tell that Parrot any such thing! Chen smiled and agreed with him. She turned to James and said, we have a European container run to put together and quickly.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio received a call from the former owner of Southern Ranger who stated by thanking Julio for orchestration the sale of Southern Ranger. I also want to thank you for your sage advice about having a family business in which he was the only one working. In the last month, I fired everyone except my wife, who has been telling me, the same thing for years. I can keep two vessels busy, but not three. Would you please pass-along to Carlos that I am truly sorry for not listening to him as he had called it right from the very beginning. Again thank-you, bye. He placed the entire discussions into a brief and the needed documentations and signature pages and sent them to the involved parties by email including an invoice for CERN Group that he provided to his accounting department. He also called Beak and undated him regarding Southern Ranger and their need for a GEN V, Server and O/S system and that it will be on a fast track and the invoice sent to CERN Group for the server and legal services. Julio pushed back from his new desk in his new office that looked much like Priscilla?s office from its general arrangement, furnishings and electronics. Based on the windows, entrance doors, there was little alternative and with luck, it did not matter to him. He opened his box of stuff and pulled out the three things this office truly needed: The photo of Mary and him in Stockholm, another of Angeline hugging him and a special addition, cutglass bottle of Admirals Grade Rum provided to him by the Distillery! Next was the legal board, included his many Degrees, Honorariums, and Awards. He closed the door and headed to Mary?s office and asked her if she would take him out for dinner? She smiled as she stood and hugged him.

The Sun was beginning to set when the Harbor Pilot placed CERN as far upriver as that dock system allowed and the support vessels could still service CERN to the only dock they had with a rail siding, night lights, loader /unloader as requested by Chen. The unload plan was more complete than in the past, but the manager could easily see what Chen was chasing. With the exception of the first six containers, everything else was going by rail. A short time later the trucks had all been loaded and with documents in hand, they were on their way to CERN Group. Over the next couple of hours, they loaded the railcars while CERN Switzerland crew barcode read each container as it was unloaded. When they finish, the train engine pulled the cars to the nearby railyard to be added to the load headed Southeast in the very early morning hours. The crane that had lifted-off the CERN frames earlier was now back as the loader /unloader move out of the way. They positioned to lift the container that the Marina needed to position the upgraded Level 1 Armament.

They elected to complete that install overnight to limit those that could view the major upgrade. As they installed each one where the current single barrel 50 Cal are setting. The new multi-barrel variant was designed to set in place and they did. As they viewed the removed armament, they all agreed they were a worthy addition to Ranger. Shortly after they had finished the install, the Bilge Cleaning ship arrived. They checked the bilge and found it was growing Alae. They pumped an Alae eater into the bilge and filled them to the top. After an hour, they pulled the chemical back out and repeated twice with different packages, which target different Alae. Last load was a simple mix of very hot city water with Dawn original dish soap. And then pulled the mix out and closed everything and pressure tested the bilge. They placed a warning note not to charge the bilge until at least 30 miles offshore in the Helm. At 4:30 hours early they pulled away. First shift arrived at 5:00 hours early and placed the loader /unloader in position and according to the loading document the trucks began arriving, they loaded CERN as her staff barcode check each container with it location.

At 8:30 hours, Beak with Carlos?s father arrived at the Marina, he called and they opened the gate. They first when to the Maintenance dock to delivery the freshly completed server for Ranger. The crews had clearly started work last night as the Helm was empty, Carlos followed them onboard as he knew that Beak would need to see the ships drawings. He hugged his Dad and showed Beak where he would want the server /table. They went to get the drawings while the crew worked with Beak to discuss the server location and the installation template. Beak saw the similarities between the Helm of the two vessels and at a bit over 460? Ranger was not a little boat. The crew provided a list of questions that the manager had. A few minutes later he handed the list back to the crew with the added notes to change-out the zincs and replace them with magnesium plates (sea electrical ground). Beak and the crew set the template in place and they marked the outline of the server and the locations of the mounts and conduit access locations. Beak walked the decks and noted where to location the barcode WIFI base units, the cameras, additional lighting, anti-boarding devises and the Armament locations. With Carlos and his Dad, they reviewed the drawings with Beak as he defined what he had saw and what he believed was needed. He and Carlos located a few more lighting locations. Carlos and his Dad walked to CERN while Beak drove with his tool bag, memory sticks and server components. By the time they arrived, Beak had the components installed and was updating the software to handle the new Armament. He ran an operational review of all systems and their status. He noted that the larger fluids cooling systems had activated more than he would have guessed and noted to tell Carlos, as they may want to consider doing the same for Ranger.

The Cook, his assistant and Carla were busy prepping the Wedding cake. The four layers had baked well and now cooled and ready for each layer to be decorated once the reinforcements had been set internally and then back into the cooler to allow it to firm. Beak entered the kitchen and saw that they had also baked sample cakes to test each stage. Would you like a taste Carla asked, Beak? He smiled and answered with a crisp, yes! While finishing the sample with a smile, he stated that Carlos has several questions for him. Then he would be ready to take the cake segments. The Cook smiled and thanked him for transporting the cake.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Shortly before mid-day, his Security Chief entered Julio?s office and requested access to the large screen. The screen displayed the Transport Bus area and center in the screen was Angeline and next to her is her father. Interestingly, the Identification technology had labeled him in red. Julio clicked on it and saw that he had multiple warrants out for his arrest. He watched as they boarded the Transport Bus. What would you like us to do, Sir? Is Rosa in the Hangar, no Sir. Set the Hangar to Alert level 3 and let this play-out. Keep the armament out of sight, but fully available. Have our staff out-of-site, but just behind him. When they arrive, I am guessing he will want to see me. Five minutes later, Angeline and her father Mathew entered the Hangar and the Hangar manager asked if she could help. Angeline stated, we want to see Uncle Julio. The manager led them to the stairway as Angeline came up first and rushed into Julio?s office, she moved quickly across the room up on the chair and onto Julio?s desk. She was puffed-up and stated why can?t my father come to your Wedding? Mathew had entered a bit after his daughter. Angeline why are you standing on the desk. As a future Attorney you know that is not appropriate, correct? She looked at him a bit surprised as she stepped down and came around his desk. Mathew what brings you here this late morning? Angeline could easily see the large screen behind her father and was reading the expended red box. She knew what a red box meant and as she read it her eyes became very large. I have a right to come with my daughter to your Wedding, Julio. Mathew, I fully recall you weekly beating on me all those years ago. Until I learned how to defend myself and if I recall I laid waste to you that one afternoon. A year later, I recall returning home and finding you beating on Rosa and my dragging you out of my parents? home. I recall you following her to Amsterdam and when she told you she was with egg, you beat her to a point that she needed to be in Hospital. She was still in Hospital on Angeline?s hatch day. The police were again called, because you stated that you would kill Angeline, if Rosa did not return to you. I believed you were jailed for six weeks, yes? He could hear that she was crying and opened his wing to her. Mathew attempted to rush Julio, but the security guards grabbed him and took him to the floor, wing and claw cuffed him. Angeline was deep into the space between his body and wing looking out and seeing that he was secure on the floor. She ran around the desk and screamed at him; you hurt my mother! She was about to claw stomp him when Julio stated, let us use the strength of the Law sweetheart. She screamed at him again, you used me! What would you like us to do with him, Sir? Julio said let us allow the heavy hand of the Law take it from here. Thank you! They lifted him by his wings and dragged him down the stairs and to the side door. The Hangar Manager called the Airport Police and stated they have an individual that attempted to attack our CEO. We have him detained at our East door and wish to press charges.

Julio was comforting Angeline, and she was saying how sorry that she was. Julio said he understood, why, as he loved her deeply. He wanted to hurt you Uncle Julio, yes. He likely did Angeline. But we assured that he could not, correct. Now, please tell me how he contacted you? She showed him her phone and he asked her to open it. Within moments he found several following and reporting style software apps. He called the Security Chief and he asked if the Airport Police had arrived yet. No Sir, they have not. Please bring a secure box up as we have a very dirty phone here. I am on my way, Sir. Moments later he entered the room to find Angeline, thanking him! He smiled and said he was happy to have helped. He set the box on Julio?s desk as Julio set the phone in the box and placed the cover on it. Edward, would you be so kind as to explain to Angeline how to protect herself from bad Parrots and what to do if she is approached by one, please. Angeline, I will be back in fifteen minutes, okay. She hugged him and said okay. Julio arrived as the Airport Police arrived. The offices looked but walked by Mathew and approached Julio. Hello, Sir, what do we have here. We have a repeat offender who likes to beat Hens and Chicks. There are several open warrants and he had provided a mobile phone to a youngster with location and tracking software and several other nasty software apps commonly seen with child abusers /sex offenders. I set the phone to open for you. I will provide a brief and have it to you within the hour. Show him no comfort officers, as he will show you none. Thank you, Sir. Julio returned to his office to find Edward finishing his talk with Angeline. Angeline thanked him again as she turned and ran into the wings of her uncle Julio. Julio suggested that they needed to sit in his chair as he has things to do and one of them is a phone for you. He opened his case and selected a phone that she would likely enjoy and a cover that was clearly appropriate for her. She watched as he set the phone up and turned it on. In a few minutes he connected it to his laptop and loaded it with specific software apps that provided her protection and things she would love to play with. He then added a selection of phone numbers and names of individuals she would likely want to contact and locked that group. It connected with the Hangar WIFI and the servers. They watched as the server O/S cleaned and improved the phones O/S and saw that the screen became sharper. He sent a group TEXT to all the contacts on the phone. He turned the phone over to her as she began to received greetings. She was over-joyed. She looked at Julio and said, Mom?s Here. In a moment she was gone but stopped at the door and blew him a kiss.

Julio opened his laptop and developed a brief for the Airport Police regarding Mathew and for every offense, he provided needed documentation to support each charge. With a bit over 20 minutes into the document he completed it and provided it to his Partners, their Security Chief and the Airport Police. He also provided a copy of the Video Tape from the Airport to the Hangar, up to and included when Mathew was subdued. Rosa entered his office and she was crying, he stood and she moved into his wings and thanked him. Angeline was so intrigued with him over the years and nothing I said would dissuade her. What did you say to her? Julio cued the video and played it. She blinked a couple of times and looked at her dear brother. He had let her determine what Mathew was herself. Julio looked at his dear sister and said, I was lucky, he had done all the work for us, she only needed to see him for what he is. Julio turned it off. Angeline entered the room and asked if she could stand on Julio?s desk. Julio smiled and said yes. She stood there and looked in each direction and said, the view is different from up here. What is different Julio asked her?

Julio?s Phone rang, it was Jimmy asking if he could see him, I will be right down Jimmy. Do you want to be part of a meeting Angeline? No, I want to spend some time with my mom. Enjoy my office ladies. Jimmy met him at the entrance to the Aircraft Maintenance bays. He said, I need Beaks assistant full time! Julio looked at him as if he had gone crazy. Let me see if I understand what you just said out-loud: You want the kid that Beak and Redvent had trained to be a responsible, dedicated employee, that has not missed a day since the first two weeks he was with them. The kid they taught the art of understanding electrical circuitry. Determine what had been damaged in that circuitry and with precision repair /replace it. At this moment, that kid could be given a server, determine what was wrong with it, determine what then needs to be upgraded to meet a specific specification, select the parts, install them. Pretest the server, start it, adjust it, fine tune it and have it obtain a 97+ efficiency. Am I correct? Jimmy stared at Julio for several moments. Jimmy, I understand you are busy with weeks of work in your bays, and with aircraft, half of what we have in the air today could be in here Monday morning. Let us take that wonderful software we have and have it look at your backlog from a ranking view-point.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As Julio was making his way back to his office, he saw Beak coming his way and smiled as they came closer. Beak looked at him and asked, why do I get the feeling that you have already solved and have addressed to my dilemma? Julio said, as you need ?him? call Jimmy. Try to provide Jimmy as much notice as possible, please. Beak smiled with his Friend and thanked him. Julio next visited his Hangar Manager and found her in her office. He asked if she had a few moments for him. She welcomed him in and asked what she could do for him? Our Jimmy has a huge backlog and he is not his best when the bays are filled to the ceiling. Would you be so kind as to find if our other European hangars could spare their aircraft mechanics for a couple of weeks? Also, can you help Jimmy understand the abilities of our Search Software with its ranking technology to set-up a real-world schedule regarding the C-130-J rebuilds. As I understand it, CERN group are working at setting-up gathering locations to allow bulk shipping. At this moment, we have one C-130-J-Storm Chaser series that Team Beak is using as needed, like once or twice a week. And poor Jimmy is trying to rush the other three to completion? And of course, we never had this discussion, right? He smiled as he left, closing her door behind him. He stopped by his Accounting Manager office and asked if she had a few minutes for him. She welcomed him in and as he sat, he asked if she could give him an overview of our cash flow and what recommendations she may have. As a quick side trip, he stepped into Anna?s office and thanked her for remaining as the Managing Partners Assistant as he was going to need her help. Any tips? She only had one; enjoy your Wedding and Honeymoon to the fullest Julio, this will all be here and I promise no one will cause it harm while you are away. He smiled.

He returned to his office Frederick was waiting for him. Please sit dear friend. I understand, you have been using your magic already. Julio smiled and asked, any complaints, Frederick? No, just wonderment! You have some huge shoes to fill and you seem to be gliding with ease on your first day. I have invited all your managers for a meeting in here in 10 minutes. Kind of a formal wing-off, even though Priscilla will be here next week while you are floating across the Atlantic. A moment later, Rosa and Angeline entered the room and asked if we are too early? Not at all Rosa, I was just chastising Julio for taking so much time-off, he said with a smile. Moments later they all gathered in Julio?s office. Frederick started the meeting by saying, On this wonderful evening prior to Mary and Julio?s Wedding. I wanted to assure that everyone has been invited to the Wedding and the gathering back here at about 13:00 hours and as great time managers, you have determined that there is a bit more time and to fill that time, Carlos and CERN management have opened CERN Switzerland for your tour. Please avoid the depth of the Vessel as we do not want to have to search CERN for those who have become lost. Now, as you all know, Julio will be taking over as Managing Partner of Amsterdam Hangar, while our dear Priscilla has elected to become the Managing Partner of, well, we do not have a specific location as of this day, but it will be in Australia. Priscilla will be here this coming week and once a location has been selected, she will announced her departure. Thank you everyone. Although, we are not expecting any inbound aircraft after 9:00 hours tomorrow. We will have our FBO staff supporting us. See each of you tomorrow.

Julio was motioned to address his managers. Each of you have known me and some of you for a very longtime. As you know I strongly believe in the longstanding practices and procedures of this Hangar as they are the standards within our extended organizations. Our support hangars and clients look to us as an example of excellence. We lead the European aircraft standards as do our pilots. That has extended to all levels of our operation. It is you, the managers of this operation that bring me so much pride. Thank you!

Julio was aware that the ladies had planned a gathering after rehearsal for the Roosters and separately themselves for the evening. Although he wanted nothing more than to be with his sweet Mary. He followed along with the preplanned events and in all honesty, they were very enjoyable. As the preplanned events completed, he was encouraged by a group of friends to visit the underside of Amsterdam. He rejected the journey and stated he was interested in finding a quiet place to enjoy his great friends over quality drinks and snacks. A group did split-off and headed-out. As he leaned back and sipped his drink, he smiled, happy to be in the company of such wonderful friends, he truly felt blessed as he listened to the chatter of stories of his past. He was comforted in seeing their happy faces. His father came over to him and asked what he was thinking about? He smiled and said, my mind is enjoying the knowledge that I am so very blessed, Dad! Thank you for tomorrow and Mary is so pleased that you will be providing her. Not sure if you are aware, but the ceremony that you and mother had brought together is a near mirrored image of what her parents had talked about for years.

He looked at his Father and said, when the joy of these next days become part of our happy life, I want to assure that Mathew never comes close to either Angeline or Rosa. Promise me Father that we will retaliate with all our resources to assure that neither of our ladies will never have a single worry about that darkness. I promise Julio, I promise you, my Son! Julio smiled happily! Beak stopped by and was proud of his friend as it was clear to him that Julio had monitor his drinking and was clearly in the moment. My good friend, we have a dark place in my family and that individual reappeared today. My Father and I want to find a way to assure that darkness become a lost memory in the lives of my Sister and Niece. And we want to do it as cleanly and legally as possible as it is a stain that needs to clearly be removed. Yes, my friend, Redvent and I will be happy to advise both of you. Thank you, my friend, Julio said.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Mary was truly enjoying herself deep in the center of friends and family. Priscilla clearly knew how to provide a party. Mary had long studied how Julio had enjoyed drinking in Business and Social gathering while remaining semi-sobber and fully aware of his surroundings and applied the technic. She found her Mother-In-law and thanked her for everything she had done in the very short time they had known each other. Erma looked at Mary and said, sweet Mary, you are the answer to my many prayers. I always knew that Carlos could take care of himself and would find a Hen that could stand with him. Julio was and remains a kind-soul that far too many took advantage of as a child. The day he laid waste to Mathew; I knew I could leave that fear behind. And I switched my prayers for a dear sweet lady that would love him dearly. And, you are the answer to those prayers, Mary. I have said it before, thank-you for waiting for him! Priscilla came over and hugged Mary. I will admit this only once and never to be said again; with great comfort, I can leave Amsterdam knowing that both you and Julio are here to assure the strength of the cornerstone of our organizations. May sound a bit odd, but I assure you that it is Love that assure the strength of an organization. I have seen the affect that the both of you have had on my gem. I am comfortable to leave it in the caring wings of both of you! Love you sweetheart!

Priscilla saw Rosa approaching and hugged her as she stood and offered her the seat. Mary, I am not certain if you are aware of what Julio did today. He had freed Angeline from the mind-control of her father. We have talked and as I have said, I am so very happy for the both of you! Thank you for your kind words, Julio so deserves you, I could not have selected better. Love you sister. Mary saw Carla sitting just aside the group and went over to her and said, hello dear sister, can I sit with you. Carla looked-up and her smile lite-up her face. Mary said again, yes, dear sister! I have seen the way Carlos looks after you! He as chosen and I hope you feel the same way. The men in this family are serious professionals and are strong businessmen, but they are softies and slow to verbalize their affections for those they love deeply. Carlos would marry you tomorrow, if give half a chance. How do you do it Mary? Easy Carla, where you are on his Helm or in his office, it is all business at-hand. When you are in your quarters it is all about the two of you. Walking the decks wing in wing, but when a crewmember arrives, it is business, when it is the two of you again, well it your time together. They shift with ease between the two moments. Try to algin your work times during his shifts as what he does, keeps everyone safe! Carla looked at Mary and thanked her. I was not aware of how much of an affect that Julio has on Carlos, Carla said. Mary smiled, it is part of why you love him, he cares deeply. They protect each other and their family. You have become part of that family and I assure you that he is doing the same regarding you. Pity-the-fool, that attempts to bring ill your way as he will quickly lay-waste to them. Carla, he loves you and every Hen here knows it! Welcome to the family Carla!

Mary entered the Hangar and saw that Beak and Redvent were here. She stopped by and thanked them and asked where is Julio? Beak smiled and said, in his office. I can tell you Mary that because of him, there are many happy Hens tonight as their Roosters arrived back safely and not drunk out of their minds. The two of you continue to provide me reasons to smile, thank-you dear lady! Thank you, Beak and yes, Redvent. The both of you provide me a strong line of comfort in this World. She walked upstairs and found her love sleeping on the side couch, she pulled his sheet from the drawer and opened it over him. As it fell softly upon him, she felt a pull as his wing wrapped around her and pulled her to him. She found herself Bill-to-Bill and hear Julio whisper; I Love You Dear Mary! Hmm, is it me or your favorite sheet, you love? My dear, I assure you that I can denote the different between a sheet and your wonderful warm feathers. She smiled and they moved closer together. To the West of them, Carla entered their quarters and was surprised to find Carlos. She quickly climbed in with him and was joyed that his eyes where open and he was smiling at her. He said, I Love you, Carla. Do you Love me enough to Marry me, she asked? Several times over if needed he said, as he hugged her. But mama says it has to be in a Cathedral! Well, big boy I talked to your Mother and you know what she told me? What, he asked? If I am going to marry you, it has to be in a Cathedral! Does that mean you have asked me? No, Carlos said! He sat-up and stated: Carla, will you Marry me, in a Cathedral? She looked at him for a moment and said, Yes, I will Marry You, in a Cathedral! I Love You, Carla! Hmm, I Love You, Carlos. When do we tell our family? She looked at him and said, after they are married but at their reception. What if I signal you? Carlos said, that will work! He hugged her again and said, you know, I kind of like this! Like what Carlos? He smiled and kissed her.

Morning came early for some and a bit later for others. Mary and Julio finished their morning walk and obtained an early morning meal at the FBO, Frederick and Priscilla joined them as did Jos? and Erma. The meal was excellent as always, they thanked the staff as they left. Carla brought an early morning meal for two into the Helm. Carlos turned and looked at his favorite morning meal severed the way he loves it. They eat while he reviewed the morning reports noted that Beak and Redvent were here. He shook his head and stated, those two likely worked all night to assure that Ranger?s server was in place and operations when the electrical staff began installing the equipment in the Helm today. The more I work with those two, the more I enjoy knowing them.

Carlos noted that Northern Lights came in very early this morning. He knew that the far North Atlantic had been slammed by Storm after Storm of late. They likely have a boat filled with sick kids. A moment later he heard a low power radio call: CERN, CERN, this is Northern Light. CERN here, channel 35? Lights out, going 35. They heard CERN, CERN, Lights here, Permission to come aboard. Carlos answer back Permission granted, CERN Out. A couple of minutes later, two old friends hugged. Carla had moved a bit to the Port side. Carlos turned and stated, Carla, this is Rainer, Rainer, this is Carla, my sweet Bride to be? Well congratulation! I understand that your brother will be getting Married today. True, good friend. Hey, you are in Port like a week-plus early. Yea, they had completed their studies early, as the first half of the trip we had perfect weather and sea conditions and they were running studies around the clock. As a result, they completed six-weeks of studies in three weeks. We had been joy riding until the Storms started training in on us. The Leaders said that no one was having any fun and to return to Port. Hey, I have been talking to your Chen and she stated that they have a Vessel that needs a crew to work the coastal waters of Northern and Western Europe, what do you know about it. The Vessel is Southern Ranger and she is currently in the Maintenance Dock getting her Helm and mast upgraded with current technology. It is going to be 7 to 10 days before they are ready. Well, what are we going to do during with that time? Rainer, when was the last time you and your crew turned away from an honest day?s work? Chen is a class act, and she will hire you once your contact is terminated or at least opened from Northern Lights. Northern Lights owners want us to stay around for the duration of the contact. Any problem if you day labor? Good point, I will check. FYI: Good Friend, between the Wedding and the Reception, we are going to host a tour on CERN. There is going to be a ton of security on-site, so have your staff stay clear until the clients are gone and the area is released. Thanks for the warning Carlos. I would invite you for dinner, but our Cook has been busy with snacks for the Dignitaries. And he made the cake for the Wedding. Not a problem Carlos, I hear you friend! Carlos stated we will likely have to talk by phone as we will be leaving in the early morning hours, several hours ahead of Sun raise, and this afternoon and evening, we will be hosting the provision ships. Bye, Carlos. Bye Rainer.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Security set-up onsite at 8:00 hours, with members of the Wedding Party arriving at 9:15 hours and early bird guesses around 9:30 hours. At 9:45 hours the bulk of the guesses were being seated. At 9:50 hours, the selected music began playing on the Pipe Organ, filling the chamber with natural cool air from below the building. The Bride and her Father where in position with the bridesmaids and Angeline. The Cardinal, Julio, Carlos, Lawrence and Beck where standing waiting for the procession. As the Cathedral Clock struck the first Bell of the hour and the Pipe Organ having already announced the start, they stepped forward. Near an hour later the Wedding Mass was ending and the Cardinal pronouncing them Rooster and Hen, Julio lifted her vail and they kissed and the Cardinal introduced them to the gathered. They proceeded down and to the back and moved to near the exterior doors where they met the gathered. Once gone, the Wedding Party returned along the outer walkway to the front for a photo session. They finished and made their way to the back of the Cathedral and exited to the assembled gathering as they made their way to Julio?s new, white, suburban with Rosa and Carlos, Beak driving with Angeline, and Redvent following with Priscilla?s SUY and the balance of the Wedding Party.

With most guests touring CERN Switzerland, the Wedding Party traveled to the Airport and then to Yellow-Nape Hangar for an additional photo session. The Wedding venue security staff arrived and set-up at the Hangar. As the photo session was completed, guest began arriving. The FBO staff began providing refreshments. Julio was surprised with the turn-out as it was originally only going to be a few. He had guessed several hundred not including those from Ambassadors Lane and specific governments. The afternoon was truly enjoyable, the food truly great and the Wedding Cake was a joy. There was music and he recalled dancing with Mary and what seemed like every Hen there, plus several times with Angeline. By late afternoon, the guests had been leaving as other obligations required. He recalled that Carlos stated they needed to be onboard not later than 23:30 hours. As just a few guests remained they had a light dinner and a little more wonderful Cake. He remined himself that he needed to thank Carlos?s Cook. They gathered in Priscilla?s office and had a discussion regarding the upcoming week and that Frederick, Priscilla and the managers will keep the peace and that the only thing they need to be concerned about was what happened when 760? becomes small.

They all hugged and the FBO driver took Mary and Julio to the Marina. They called and the gate was opened. Julio suggested that they stop at the Marina store to get a couple of things they may need. As they entered the store, the Marina manager?s wife met them. She stated that he had to be Carlos?s younger brother, no question about it, as she smiled and hugged him. Julio said, and this is my lovely wife, Mary. And the two of you are going on a four-day cruise aboard CERN Switzerland and need a care package, yes. Julio agreed. Right this way. Twenty minutes later he had paid her and elected to walk to CERN. She stated they would deliver their purchases directing to CERN with the other items that had been ordered by other staff and especially their Cook.

They arrived at CERN and found their cases at the top of the stairway. Julio remembered where the owner?s suite was, but a moment later Carlos met them. He smiled and said, well brother, it looks a lot like you are sneaking into the house, late, well almost, as he smiled. He hugged his brother and new sister and stated that he has news for them, come into the Helm. Carla was there and Carlos went to her and he said, now dear. Yes, Carlos, now. He turned to Mary and Julio and said, we are engaged! Mary and Julio congratulation them as they hugged each other. We had planned to announce at your reception but, that was just the wrong time. Julio asked, does Mom and Dad know yet? No, you are the first. We should call them, Mary said.

Carlos called his Fathers phone. Hi Carlos, what wrong, son? Nothing Dad, I just elected to change the reason for calling you to Good Things! Carla and I are going to be Married! Wait, let me get your mother. Hello Carlos, Dad said you and Carla are getting Married? Yes, mother. Is she with you, put her on, please? Hi dear, we are so happy that you got him to ask you. Any date set as of yet? No, but we are going to be wed in a Cathedral, mom, Carla said. Thank you, dear heart! We love you.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the Marina Store delivered the last of the supplies, as the Harbor pilot came onboard. The engineers had all four engines and pod drives up to temperature and CERN is ready, sir. Carlos checked the time and said to the pilot, we are ready. The pilot signaled the deck crew to cast-off as the cable rope came onboard, she side-shifted CERN to the center of the river and let her settle. She turned the controls over to Carlos as he stepped forward and moved the joystick forward and CERN responded, as his staff reported in that CERN was ready to proceed to sea. Carlos bought CERN up to 8 knots. He adjusted the controls and prepared Level 1 but did not turn it on. He double-checked his lights and elected to increase the lighting especially on the starboard side. He turned CERN slightly to Port and increase CERN to 12 knots and signaled the Tug, as they reduced speed and signaled as well. As CERN cleared the outer buoy, the Pilot said her goodbyes with cake in wing for her and the boats staff and exited the Helm than down the stairway and stepped onto the Harbor Pilot Boat. Carlos, saw her step-off CERN, he signaled and lifted the stairway. Once the boat was clear of CERN, he increased her speed to 18 knots and turned-on Level 1, switched the radar to off-shore, sea lane, and adjusted course to the Western edge of the sea lane, where he increased speed to 24 knots. Julio was impressed and said this suits you big brother and you do it with ease! Carlos smiled as he adjusts speed to 28 knots and turned the vessel over to CERN.

Julio looked at the information available and said I had seen the specification, but this is really excellent. Carlos adjusted the radar range to 75 NM and overlaid: weather and Ship Identification tags. Julio touched the closest tag and it opened to expanded information on that ship. Julio saw the connection immediately; this is the same technology they use, only it is used differently. The software is expanding, growing, improving and diversifying. Carlos asked, what are you seeing Julio? I am seeing more Carlos, more uses, great possibilities and opportunities. But the server needs to be enhanced possibly a second unit. Would another setting in front of this one be a problem brother? Likely not Julio but what would it bring me. Julio stated that this server is run twelve full configurations per second. With a linked partner server, they can perform one hundred forty-four configurations. Carlos smiled and said, and that will do what? Julio stated if you had Level 2, on as he switched the controls for Level 2 and selected enhanced surveillance, then system tracking, Carlos picked-up on a subtle increase in background sound. Julio place both missile system on-line and verified system operations. He watched the ship tag and noted the slightest of drag as its position shifted. Carlos stated that?s barely noticeable. You are correct dear brother, but everything is functioning normally and no one is under the stress of an attack. Still not seeing it brother. Julio slide a trend without his brother seeing. The collision alert system rang. Carlos jumped and pushed Julio aside he was quickly moving though the different screens as he searched for the ship. And then stopped and turned to Julio. You set-off the alarm and I ran into a clean reduction in response time, and I nearly froze. When can you have the system upgraded? Julio said, when we are in Amsterdam next. Unless you trust someone else other than Team Beak to install it?

The Amsterdam jail received their list of Transfers for the night, which included Mathew, who was being transferred to the national court systems jail. There was nothing out of the normal as they commonly transfer on Friday and Saturday night to assured, they have room for the tourists. As the transfer buses arrived each was loaded with specific inmates and once gone another appeared and finally the last one. Mathew and another individual loaded in and the doors closed. As the bus headed out of the downtown area, it used the highway and as they were nearing the exit, the bus was having ever more difficulty steering. Deep into the exit curve, the left front tire failed and the bus turned over on its side. Mathew saw his opportunity and beat the guard, grabbed his revolver shotting him once. Mathew stepped away from the bus and felt a deep pain in his mid-upper chest while falling to the ground. He died moments later. A bit earlier, at the Yellow-Nape Hangar, one of their exterior cameras flickered. The two officers looked at each other, the senior said, swing camera #8 over to look at camera #5. The younger officer said, I did that two nights ago and when I light-up the Owl that perches there, she soiled the security vehicle and I spent over two hours clearing up the mess. I am happy to swing the camera, but you are going to have to clean-up the mess, sir. They choose not to have to clean-up a mess! They did place a note that the security vehicle needs a different parking place. About two hours later the same camera flickered and they simply errored it. Investigators reviewing the crash site were having difficulty connecting the shot, which wounded the guard and the one that killed Mathew. Both appeared to be the same caliper. The line of fire defined that it was from the bus. The driver swears that she did not fire her weapon, but it had been fired once and very recently, and she could not explain it. One of the investigators suggested that maybe she did not want the media fanfare and they elected to write it up that way. After all, things lined-up. They were thankful for the two patrol officers who stopped and directed traffic while they investigated and wrote it up. With the high traffic volume, and clarity of what they saw, they elected not to involve the crime lab staff as things had been heating up downtown and it would be mid-morning before they could be there.

Beak read the email from Julio and simulated what Julio saw. The missile system software demanded a much greater level of processor time than the manufacturer suggested by 63%. The Israeli system used a dedicated server and the Israelis would not have seen this issue. The CERNs processor board was maxed out. The true clarity that Julio brought was that when the system and crew where placing everything at high demand, it could only slow-down and when near everything is at must, something has to be dropped. Julio had defined it correctly as when everything becomes Priority One, nothing becomes priority one! As they reviewed the build specifications of that server, they found only a couple of small improvements, nothing that would fill that gap. Redvent looked at Beak and he said this server is the one that we should use. Redvent began a parts list and they both reviewed the boards to determine their status. Redvent listed twelve additional items to be upgrades. They looked at each other and knew they were both still running on adrenaline and sleep was not coming anytime soon. They targeted 6:00 hours early to be on start-up. Beak set-up the boards on the work bench and grounded each. When Redvent returned he had the old parts removed and the spaces prepared for the new parts. At 5:40 hours early. They had completed start-up and first settings adjustment and began loading the GEN V, O/S, Government series. While Redvents laptop was running diagnostics on the server and software, one of the security staff visited and stated that the Airport Police wanted to stop by if you have the time. Wow, you completed a server last night. Which series is it? Redvent stated it?s the biggest we build! Plus, it?s a maritime version, which means that it has all these structural supports to support the boards in high sea conditions. The both of you are amazing! Beck noted that the three investigators had been rang-in by the other officer. The lead agent asked; what do we have here? The Yellow-Nape Officer stated that this is one of their most powerful units and they started it as the last guests left and just finished it. Beak smiled. I am guessing that you have gotten approval for your system and are here to define it, yes. Yea, we wish! Anyway, Mathew, the bird we pulled out of here died this early morning around 2:45 hours in a transport bus roll-over and they need someone to identify the body. Beak looked at them and asked was he identified during check-out and was in the bus at the time of the accident? Normally, it would not be a problem, but there is a ton of attorneys here that would see problems beyond what I am guessing at. What is really going-on? I am glad to hear you say that as that is what our staff is saying. It sounds to us that they did a sloppy job of writing it up and are looking for ways to make their bag of droppings smell better. Beak smiled and agreed. He then said, I am not going to get my Partners-up and there is no-way that I am asking his ex-wife who he beat several times. I hear you Beak. So, tell me about this light show you have here. Beak looked at Redvent who had just adjusted the server and is displaying 99% underload. Thirty minutes later, the camera wiggled again as she left.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Life onboard CERN starts later as the game of time plays-out crossing the Atlantic as they travel West and North. Mary went to the serving area and obtained morning meal for them. Both felt rested and happy with their travel choice. CERN was a comfortable ride. The windows where high on the side of the vessel and looked out over the endless miles of ocean. After finishing their meal, cleaning-up and returning their dishes, they went for a morning walk. As far as they could see in any direction the sea and sky were the total of the view, truly beautiful. They elected to stop by the Helm and found the First Mate on duty. Julio showed Mary what the screens were showing. Julio noted that CERN was traveling at 42-knots and was surprised by the fuel-flow. He also noted that they had added ballast over-night. As he scanned the display of tagged vessels, noting that one was tagged yellow. Mary touched the screen and was taken back by the number of ?observations? listed. The very Eastern edge of a Low-Pressure Zone was entering the edge of the screen. Julio adjusted the screen further West too better see the well-developed storms along the frontal boundary. Hmm, we will likely use those raincoats we obtained at the Marina store sweetheart. The First Mate requested that they wear these necklets when they go for a walk and note your walk on the information page as we like to assure that everyone arrives in Port. He also informed them that at 11:00 hours there will be a Crew meeting in the Helm, and it is monitory for everyone onboard. They thanked him. They returned to their cabin and made the bed and cleaned up around the room. They both caught-up on their messages.

The Yellow-Nape Hangar manager called Chen mid-morning knowing that she would have completed the 747, inventory. Hi Chen, I am working on a schedule for the C-130-J aircraft updates and one of the important requirements is an understanding of when you will be needing their support. Chen stated they are looking at both Europe and North America based on movements between our clients, then our three CERN projects, followed by our two North America Projects and our hangars. Then mixed in there would be the shipments of our server programs. In our first deep review, we see that the C-130-J aircraft would likely have two in Europe and two in North America. With the 747, 787, CERN Switzerland and CERN Ranger moving from centrally located bulk movement centers. There would be some commercial carriers, like railroad and trucks to fill gaps. If we are successful, we would like to shift the passengers to available seats on the cargo carriers, which could reduce the number of passenger aircraft to half, as staff use scheduled cargo carriers. Chen said, we will likely not need the first of the three C-130-J at Amsterdam for 3 to 4 weeks. That would likely be a bit on the long side as we are thinking the first one in 3 weeks and from there, we are not complete in defining North America, which would be 5 weeks out for the first and 7 to 8 weeks for the second one. I hope that helps. If there are any changes, I will keep you in the loop. Bye.

She elected to visit her friend, the Accounting Manager as changes to projects like this have accounting ramifications. She provided the most recent scheduled needs from CERN and her friend stated that when she talked to Julio, he suggested that the schedule would likely stretch-out a bit, which in this case is a good thing. I understand that CERN Switzerland sailed a bit after midnight. I?m thinking of scheduling a trip but want to hear what they have to say. Beak walked in and said just the Hens I need to see. Tomorrow Redvent and I are headed to Hamburg, installing the server for the Hamburg Police and our hangar. I understand it is short notice, but if Mrs. Mac and Sara would like to travel it will save a trip and we could install the server at the hangar first. As an FYI: I received an email from Julio as he and Carlos were testing the new armament system onboard CERN and found that under a full stress test, the single server was not keeping up. Long story short, we put together an additional server for CERN. And can install it either here or at Galveston. If that happens, we will fly on the Wednesday 747. I am only saying that as CERN group has a ton of money in that vessel and for the missile system to not preform could be ugly. They both said, ?if Priscilla heard about that she would charter a Gulfstream to fly the both of you direct, today.? Let us plan on you two flying the 878 Tuesday night after you are back from Hamburg. It would be a huge savings to have that 878 land in Galveston than a 747.

Mrs. Mac answered her phone asking if they were ready to send them to Hamburg. She heard the words, she had been hoping for, yes! We will be at the Frankfurt hangar at 9:00 hours, with the aircraft being at the hangar for about fifteen minutes and then on its way. We will be ready, Mrs. Mac stated. She next called the IT contact at Hamburg Police Department and told her that they will be on-site early afternoon Tuesday and provided Redvent contact information. They then placed it all in a brief and sent it to the Partners. The Hangar manager returned to her office and found Jimmy sitting in front of her desk. Yes, Jimmy, what can I do for you? I have two more aircraft mechanics this morning, thank you! She smiled and said, Beak will need his staff person tomorrow. How let us see what we know about your workload. She opened a search box, defined Yellow-Nape Hangar as the source and listed what she knew about the C-130-J enhancement schedule, and she began loading what Jimmy was telling her about the 3-King Air 350i aircraft he had in his shop. He followed with the upcoming fleet maintenance schedule. She enters a priority classification for each item and entered search. The system requested a larger search area. She entered Eastern and Western Europe and again entered search. Moments later it was developing a schedule for each aircraft plus, it listed needed components. She placed it on her large screen and they both review it.

Chen, James and Kendal met to review CERN Group build schedule for each of the 3-Build Groups and project needs over the coming weeks and months and specifically the target completion dates in December this year. It was clear that the C-130-J currently available should be placed in use at least two days a week in Europe bringing cargo to CERN Hangar beginning next week Thursday. They have clearly come to a point that training CERN staff in handling the incoming inventory needs to start. They define the positions and Kendal called his HR manager and provided the job requirements. She asked if being able to drive a fork truck would be helpful. He said yes. She had two individuals still waiting to be recalled. She ran the background check search and they where clear. She asked when they wanted them to start. If they can be at the CERN Hangar tomorrow morning at 7:00 hours that would be great. I will send over the information for them to complete and call them now. Two households in that district where overjoyed this late morning. Another hour and they had completed the inventory requirement (products), availability (timing), now many (based on the size of aircraft cargo container). They set the flight based on hangar and manufacturer location and they started calling the manufacturers. Chen called the individual hangars and asked if they had flight cargo containers, and each did and stated that it is common for the manufacturers to bring their over-stock containers. Chen suggests that when their come with a full container to have them take an empty container. Thursday would be the first flight. She called Amsterdam Hangar Manager and arranged the first flight stating it is set to repeat each Tuesday and Thursday, with each day having a slightly different route.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Jimmy was surprised when he was asked if the passenger area of the C-130-J aircraft could be reduced by 50%. He quickly checked the drawings and said, that is not a problem as the area is set-up on two platforms and the back panel simply sets into the forward platform. She states that the aircraft needs to be ready end of day Wednesday. At this moment, the aircraft is being loaded for its flight tomorrow. Redvent had clearly marked each server to assure there would be no questions. They attached a template and tools for each, plus installation bits.

Carlos was reviewed the days communications and sending them to their intended receipts. Commonly, families keeping in touch, responses from manufacturers regarding equipment onboard, cargo updates from Chen, etc... He noted a brief from the Amsterdam Hangar Manager in which he was included regarding an additional server ready for CERN Switzerland and that it and Team Beak will be at his Texas Marina Wednesday late Morning. He checked his schedule and noted that all things falling in place they would arrive in the early hours of Thursday. The brief included a costing breakdown. He smiled and read the additional brief; it seems that Mathew had ended his life doing something stupid. The other briefs did not pertain to him, and he forward them with the others. Switching to his First Mates and Engineers report, he saw that the Low-Pressure zone coming off the East Coast of North America will build all day and would likely still be active when they met it prior to turning South. He elected to call his Cook and update him on the pending weather. He also Posted the weather report for crew and guests. He noted the additional cooling system was running on occasion and elected to speak to his engineers but stopped and entered a search first and found that the software had been testing system temperatures against fuel flow. The end results were that when the engine and drive pods ran 15 degrees F cooler fuel flow usage reduced and precooling the air prior to entering the engines also helped. He sent the information to his Marina manager in Amsterdam and Chen, suggesting a like upgrade to CERN Ranger.

Prior to leaving for the evening, they had marked Edwin?s server having also prepped it for shipping, likely early next week as from the schedule Edwin?s King Air 350 will be ready this Friday for structural inspection. Beak had looked at the painted exterior and was amazed at the transformation that Jimmy?s Team had completed. He saw that Priscillas King Air 350i had been prepped for a completely new interior from the cockpits glass screens to the very back of the cargo bay. Priscilla never half steps anything. The bare interior had been tested with zero indication that it had ever had narcotics onboard and addition structural supports added, Jimmy elected to upgrade the structure to support the lower interior pressure system and sent it for interior (industry green) paint. Jimmy?s Super King Air 350i+ project had its interior upgraded for the new lower interior pressure, the full structural interior upgrade including new engine and wing support structures, than to paint and now waiting for the upgraded sound reduction. The newest engine upgrade for this aircraft will arrive from the engine manufacturer over the next weekend and Jimmy stated that it would easily out preform the Blackhawk upgrades to an even greater level, near P.180 EVO performance. He wondered what Julio had told the engine manufacturer, but Julio had provided new requirements for wiring the new thicker smart laptop, which included the needed additional port. The three C-130-J aircraft had been returned to their Hangar as Yellow-Nape now owned the contract on that Hangar. Jimmy has a meeting tomorrow with the Hangar Manager regarding moving aircraft maintenance to that Hangar or if CERN and our organization inventory systems would make more sense. Chasing parts was clearly an issue with either choice. Priscilla wanted them to look at all options and she would meet with them later this week. Julio had placed into the mix a want for formal Legal and IT Labs. The Hangar manager elected to call Chen regarding the consider move and what she recommended.

As the C-130-J lifted off out of Frankfurt airport, Mrs. Mac was busy speaking with Beak and Team and not watching her daughter. Not true for Beak and Redvent. While conversing with Mrs. Mac they watched as Sara began to remember who they are and what she remembers from that evening. Beak looked deep into her eyes and said, what you remember is not what happened as it was staged to show you what happens when you play child games in a dangerous World. She blinked several times as Beak repeated himself. After the third repeat, she became visibly more comfortable in the moment, as if she was waking-up from a dream. Beak continued to talk in a very clear, precise voice. She blinded again and began asking questions in which Beak answer truthfully. She became ever more comfortable with him, Redvent, their assistant and her mother. She hugged her mother and stated how sorry she was and how lucky she was for her care. The small passenger area eased her defining the surroundings helped. Watching her becoming ever more comfortable with everything was a joy to watch. She was actively in the here-and-now as her questions became ever more specific. Beak continued to answer her with clarity. Within another hour she was catching-up with what had happened and became very interested in where they were going and what she would be doing and when she was clearly back in this moment, she asked, will they ever trust me again? Beak drew close to her and said, that will depend on you dear lady. As trust must be built on a strong foundation that you get to set in place. With time, they will open-up to you and you can continue to prove that you are worthy of their trust. Your hard work and taking on ever more responsibility will speed that process. Choosing the easy road is where you had been. Choosing what is right, is much harder, but far more rewarding. For the first time, she smiled.

Julio was relaxing in bed with his laptop reviewing the information that Samuel had provided a couple of weeks ago and specifically, regarding the Tesla facility on the island across the bay from Punta Arenas, Chili. The satellite HD photos provided detailed knowledge of the extensiveness of the structure that had been build. Far above what would be seen in power plants, even nuclear power plants. What were they building? Julio reviewed the brief provided regarding the analyses of the facility. He reviewed the build documents of the CERN Time Travel project that had been constructed in a vast number of countries. He assembled the specifications and the foundation information and developed a worldwide search for what the structure would look like when completed. Yes, it was a power generation facility, but that was the small part of this complex. He compiled his findings and provided an analysis of it and with care distributed the document within their secure system to the Partners, Beak, and Samuel. He pushed back and was stunned at what had happened in Punta Arenas.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The C-130-J received approval to land from the North. The Pilots where truly enjoying the quality of work that Amsterdam Yellow-Nape Hanger had provided. They had been working on the list that Chen had provided them, which included the pilots that James had employed and members of Yellow-Nape trained pilots. They recalled Priscillas statement that although this and the other C-130-J aircraft have or will be upgraded to ?Storm Chaser? status it was not the intended use, more the features that package provided the aircraft and their use. After being trained by Yellow-Nape they saw real advantages for that group. But that was for later as they were busy landing this beautiful aircraft. They set it down smoothly, barely feeling when the primary tires touched the runway. Beak also noted the quality of the landings this set of pilots were preforming. The FBO ground crew guided them in and located them near the hangar and signaled to shut down. Minutes later the rear ramp was set down and they walked down with easy. Beak and Redvent noted the twin engine aircraft that had landed just before them. Beak signed to stay with the aircraft as the ground crew will be busy with the other aircraft. Beak and Sara saw the first off attempt to run away and found himself face down on the paddock with Sara dropping on him from above. Beak smile and saw that the Sara he knew was back. The agents assigned quickly cuffed the three other passengers and took them inside. Sara?s individual was still kicking about when she with a single sloop lifted him and took him to the ground hard. She looked Beak?s way as he was smiling widely.

The hangar server was brought into the hangar while the other was loaded into the hangars SUV. Redvent set the templet in place where the new server was to be placed and smiled. Their assistant had been busy assuring that all the cables on the existing server where marked. He also checked for landlines connections and verified them. He looked at Redvent and said ready to shut down! Beak provided approval after looking at the head agent. Redvent and Beak set the new server in place and locked it to the floor mounting and earth ground. They assured that the new power panel was off, and they pulled the main breaker. They connected the two power leads and the two ground leads. The power panel was double checked, the main breaker reinstalled and turned-on. Redvent started the server. The assistant went to each connection point and switched out the old cable and connected the new one and pulled the old cable. All the old cables had been pulled and rolled up and placed in the return crate. Beck began connecting the new cables while radioing their assistant as they moved device to device. They checked the cameras and lights and Redvent ran a system diagnostic, finding only one cable connection that needed replacement. The agents began using the search features to log in their latest catch. Mrs. Mac complimented them on their expertise. Redvent asked if she needed an introduction to the technology and she stated that Frankfurt hangar had taught her how to use it. Redvent asked for her laptop and assure that it connected to the WIFI and then connected Sara?s laptop and verified the tracker device was in place, while locking properties and several other sections. The installation at the Hamburg Police IT installation went just as smoothly. Redvent demonstrated that this server was operated like the one they had been using at the hangar only faster. After they had transfer and verified the memory, they loaded the old servers into the SUV. They reset seven-laptops to connect to the server WIFI. The next hour was spent addressing questions.

Carlos started the 11:00 hours crew meeting with an announcement that Carla has accepted the position of Ships Surgent. As a degreed Medical Assistant, she brings medical expertise that will sever us all well. If you have not completed your medical check-up, please see her after this meeting as it needs to be completed within 36-hours of leaving Port. As a reminder, we fall under the Laws of the Merchant Marine in addition to the Employment requirements of CERN Group International both of which have a zero tolerance of the use of narcotics. Employees and/or individuals found having /using requires immediate dismissal /removal. Yes, I understand that medical hemp is legal in some areas, but not onboard CERN Switzerland. We may experience heavy seas and like rainfall this late afternoon and overnight from a weather front pushing off the East Coast of North America. Our First Mate and the Engineers will double check the interior walkways to assure their safe use. If needed movement outside will be restricted. He turned the meeting over to Carla who thanked Carlos for the kind introduction and asked all to remember to turn in their medication requirements as to assure that we have the needed medications onboard for you. Again, thank you for accepting me as part of this family. She turned the meeting over to the Cook, who provided an anticipated daily menu for the next two days, contingent on weather conditions. Carlos closed the meeting with a reminder of the open-door policy.

Jimmy met the Hangar Manager at the Yellow-Nape Annex hangar. Jimmy had forgotten that this hangar was over twice the area that he currently had and already had a heavy overhead crane and support structures in place. Its complete Maintenance equipment bay was also much larger than his. He looked at the Hangar Manager and asked if they could install an automated inventory system like the one at the Main Hanger. She stated that makes sense and that yes, they could do that. He recommended that they finish the two King Air 350 and 350i at the existing bays and move everything else ASAP. She checked her inventory file and noted that the inventory system they removed from CERN was in storage and she contacted the supplier, they could install it yet this week. She approved the install and stated she would call them with the project number later today. Jimmy asked that when the paddock staff had time, if they could transport ?stuff? over to this hangar? She approved that as well. Jimmy stated that he would talk to Beak when he returns from the Texas. They then sat down to complete a layout of the facility. They saw that they had a full bay and a half of another that where open. She said that if they offered Beak the full bay, which is over twice the area he currently has, and they could super-size the inventory system to fill that full bay and vastly reduce any back and forth for inventory issues. We also need to look at Security Issues as another Officer maybe needed here. She called the Accounting Manager and provided what they are planning. She got a project number. And called the Auto Inventory supplier and requested both the installation of the existing and upsizing it to fit the space. She then completed a brief covering their meeting, findings and recommendation to process ASAP. She received an approval from Frederick and Priscilla to proceed. They both stated that Julio is in a 24-hour response loop. Process with possible changes regarding as both Julio and Beak need to confirm that part of the project.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The last 36+ hours had not been the smooth ride of the prior 36+ hours. But was not impossible /miserable either. Except for the heavy rain and slight roll CERN was cutting the heavy waves well. Julio had caught-up with his reading and answering emails. His response regarding the Annex was that he had not seen the building and that Beak knows his requirements better and let it be his choice. Julio elected to walk over to the Helm and see what the big picture is regarding the weather and just to get out and about. Mary was meeting with Carla regarding planning a Wedding. As Julio entered the Helm, he was a bit surprised to see so many of the crew. Clearly there was a meeting underway, and he asked if he was interfering with Business. The response was not at, the more the merrier. The First Mate quickly reviewed what they had been discussing and what they were considering. The common transit would be to pull further South and ride the inflow into the South Gulf Of Mexico under Cuba and then North to Texas. What they were considering was to pull in and ride just off the coast of Cuba, running in the eddies that naturally occur between the Gulf Stream and a land mass. The goal is to stay in international waters and if possible, ride in with several others doing the same thing. The advantages are huge in reduced time and distance. The downside is the thin edge between riding eddies and being pushed a bit South into Cuban waters. They elected to join a group that was just ahead of them, riding just a bit further to the Northside of the group taking advantage of CERN?s design and speed, plus our very precise ability to verify our location, Carlos added. The others enterer a couple of hours ahead of them proceeding at 18 knots. As CERN placed itself on a heading that was about one mile further to the North and moving at 28 knots. Carlos was very careful regarding the setting for this radar to assure that they did not penetrate too far into Cuban waters. Three hours later, all where clear of the area of concern as CERN set a heading to Galveston and returned to 42 knots. The distant and time to Port required Carlos to contact the Marina manager and announce his early arrival. He was teased a bit about having others run defense for him, but quickly switched to his arrival time and requirements. As before, Chen had provided an unload document and a loading document. They would be unloading directly on to railcars as before and with your arrival time, we will unload tonight and load tomorrow morning, with the two frames being placed some time very early afternoon. By the way, your specialists are here with a special shipment. See you in a few hours good friend.

As they arrived just off the Harbor entrance the Harbor Pilot boat came up just behind the lowered Starboard stairway. Moments later the Harbor Pilot entered the Helm as the First Mate signaled and raised the stairway. She moved to the center controls and noted the ballast CERN was carrying and stated that the dock they are headed to was recently dredged and leaving it in place would not be an issue. Fifteen minutes later they arrived dockside and she placed CERN aside the dock and had the marina crew and CERN staff drew her to the dock. The First Mate signaled CERN?s arrival and set the stairway down as the Pilot exited CERN and Beak and Redvent with the help of the deck crew brought the server onboard. The deck crew quicky set up the Barcode readers as the crew had removed the container area covers. With the unload document in hand, the operator began unloading CERN directly to the waiting railcars.

Beak and Redvent removed the cover from the existing server and then its structure cover and quickly completed a physical examination and where happy with its general condition but changed out the filters. They located the cables for the launch system and removed them and connected the linking cables between the two servers. They set the templet, set the mounts in place and laid the power cables and in the other conduit, they placed and connected the Launcher cables to the new server. Redvent placed the structural cover of the existing server and then the new server, confirming the four cables for the Launcher and the interlink between the two servers were set properly. They turned-on the power and restarted server #1 and then server #2. While Redvent was adjusting setting on both servers to coordinating with each other, Beak was bringing Level 2 online. Redvent was checking the settings as Beak was adding load. As the two of them were playing-off each other, the servers were interacting like old friends. Redvent made the final settings as they waited for the readings to be displayed. They pushed numbers that neither of them had seem before. They placed the new double cover over them and set the new thicker smart laptop in place and turned it on. As it powered-up they were both surprised to see that it bumped the efficiency of the two servers. Beak called Frederick as it was after his meetings at CERN Director Management Group and before dinner with Priscilla. Hi Beak, I am guessing you have news regarding the installation on CERN, yes? That is correct, but when we connected the new smart laptop, we saw both servers increase in their efficiency. Any idea what is happening? One moment, please. Frederick came back-on and stated that it is likely the software on the laptop enhancing each servers auto-settings.

Julio entered the Helm and was very happy to see them both! He was aware they had flown in but unsure as to when they would be installing the additional server. He had rarely seen Beak excited, but he clearly was and smiling widely as well. Redvent stated what they had witnessed and showed him. Julio pondered it all and asked Redvent how many of the new smart laptop they brought with them? A total of three Redvent stated. Please connected one of them to the Helm main center panel, smart laptop dock and run an additional cable to the new server and power it up. Several minutes later they started the smart laptop and was as surprise as it also bumped the efficiency of the two servers. Beak and Redvent looked at Julio and asked how did you know that would happen? Carlos entered the Helm from his office and asked how things are going. Julio asked if they could connect one of their new laptops to his docking station in his office. Carlos smiled and said yes. Redvent when into his office and took a cable with him. He connected the smart laptop to the docking station and plugged in the cable. Beak connected the cable to the new server as well and told Redvent to start it. They saw near the same increase, but a bit less. What am I looking at here? What we are seeing is the servers using the processors in our newest smart laptops to enhance the overall performance of the group plus the software adjusting the auto sets! Beak asked if there are any upper limits of this bump in performance. Julio stated yes, as at this point, we are already seeing a dip in additional performance.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio?s phone rang and it was Frederick, Julio asked how were the meetings today! Frederick stated, I wanted to thank you for the information regarding the Tesla Facility at Punta Arenas. Another Director brought-up the subject and a want to restart the project, but with an honest, openness with the local government. I asked him what he knew of the project and what it would be completely built out. He stated he had no knowledge. I began providing the details you provided, and that large room was silent when I finished. They tabled an effort to restart that project until a full independent study was completed by Yellow-Nape, International, Legal Group with specifically you and your new Amsterdam Law Lab heading it. It is important to pass along that all section of CERN Group will be operating (funded) out-though end-of-year, 2025, tentative funding though 2030. The approach that the Time Travel (TT) group will restart under the guidance of Kendal, totally scraping the dangerous approach in place and changing to the concept that embodied the approach that you and I had recommended this last Spring. Now that will require that all the product at manufacturers be brought to a central location and evaluated as to whether it can be used as part of the new approach. The sad part is that most of those products sit in the most dangerous waters of the World and to assure that what is in those containers will require that we inspect them, spray them and seal the container prior to loading, with new import /export documents! CERN Switzerland was designed to tour the World picking-up that product and delivery it to Punta Arenas, Chile. Julio stated, I have real problems in placing my brother into that kind of danger. Before we close that door my friend, we need to look closely as to what is in fact in those containers, yes? Julio stated that he needs to think about that first. Safe travels Julio, bye. The call had been on speaker phone and the Helm was silent except for the background work involving the unloading of CERN.

Julio looked at Beak and Redvent and asked if they had time to talk about their use of the Annex space available. They said, they could pull cable and talk at the same time as they both smiled! The First Mate stated that he was off-shift and stepped-out along with the engineers. Carlos asked if there was any problem if he stayed to which Julio smiled. Well, let us first talk about the upgrade to CERN today. Redvent looked at Beak and got a smile. I understand what the five of them did, but how did they know too do it? Julio smiled and stated that this is not the first time I have seen our GEN V, O/S being assistive, if you will. AI, Artificial Intelligent, is a real possibility and we need to be watchful as we move forward. I have spoken with Rosa regarding adding a Creed or like structure for our system to check itself against. Regarding system operations Carlos, I have push it beyond where we last loaded it and found no issues, in fact, it appears to be operating within its sweet spot. Please add line items for the additional smart laptops to which Carlos and I will sign the work order. Beak asked if this is an upgrade that you see for Atlanta and Amsterdam Hangars? Julio answered yes!

Julio then switched to Amsterdam Annex and for your edification Carlos, Yellow-Nape Amsterdam obtained an additional hangar, three C-130-J aircraft and a new employee all based around purchasing originally just two C-130-J. Another example of Priscillas creative mind seeing a deal and seizing on it. Long story short, she has been able to convince Jimmy out of his comfort zone and moving into near twice the space he currently has, plus an automated Inventory shelving system like at CERN Hangar. That brings us to what your interests are guys. But before you answer, you should know that I plan on creating in addition to your restoration /build area a bonified IT lab and separately a Legal Lab. The easiest place would be in new space as the upper part of our Main Hanger is near full of administration offices /departments. Beak stated the problem I see, and Jimmy will be seeing soon is the need for three solid separations added. For Jimmy it would be final assembly from repair and build and for us a separation between his repair and build from our build /assembly, plus the needed separation for inventory, which requires the cleanest area and likely located between the both of us. If that can happen, we approve. Julio busied himself placing what Beak and Redvent agreed upon and provided it to the Partners, Mary, Rosa, Hangar manager, Jimmy, Team Beak and the Accounting Manager.

Julio thanked Beak and Redvent, and turned to his brother; Carlos, I was asked by Kendal to ask if you will assume the position of Manager of Ocean Shipping Operations, CERN Group. He stated that it was something that he did not want handled while you were at Sea and not over a phone. A few moments ago, you kind of report to Chen and him. But this would change to you reporting directly to him. At this moment, you over see the operation of both CERN Switzerland and CERN Ranger. He will talk to you in detail when you arrive back in Amsterdam as he has received approval from the Board to add two additional vessels one that would travel the coastal regionals of the Americas and the other the Far East from Africa to Japan, including Australia, but that is in planning, and you will be at the center of all decisions. Regarding Chen, she now has an additional Mealy staff member, James and will also oversee several CERN Group employees. Carlos stared at his younger brother as if he was search for words, while also looking at Beak and Redvent. Beak caught the look and suggested to Redvent that they needed to confirm connections at the launchers and exited the Helm. As the hatch shut, Carlos stated I have never managed such large numbers. Julio looked at this brother and said, last year this time, I managed myself and one other, today it near 300 hundred individuals including Mealy Staff, Yellow-Nape Staff, hangar managers and their staff and all our FBO staff in all of Europe, Africa and South America, most of which I have never met. At this moment, you have your staff on CERN and the Skipper, Rainer, and his staff. Today, you Manage Rainer?s newest deckhand, but you have Rainer assuring that connection, yes? Carlos answered yes. Smile big brother, you will find your pace and your current style of managing will handle it with the easy in which you handle CERN. Let me be the first to congratulate you dear brother as he stood and hugged his brother.

Carla and Mary entered the Helm as the guys were finishing the congratulative hug. So, what are we celebrating Roosters of the Ream? Carlos said, well I have been promoted dear heart. Both Hens looked at Julio at which point he said, let me introduce: Carlos, Admiral of the Fleet! Carlos looked at his brother and just shook his head in disbelief!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Beak and Redvent entered the Helm to a far more party atmosphere than when they had left. As Julio repeated his introduction of Carlos to Team Beak: Carlos, Admiral of the Fleet. In all honesty, that is a much better title than CERN management came-up with, Julio responded. Carlos saw a need to change the subject and asked what they had found. Redvent stated that other than the two support containers not being fully secured, everything checked out. Carlos thanked them for checking and turned to his brother and thanked him for bringing a level of humor to the overall subject. The Cook came in and asked if they are having dinner in town or onboard? They all agreed that onboard sounded wonderful, and it was! With his known famous abilities, he provided each of them with their favorite meal, cooked and severed to their likings. Carlos offered Beak and Redvent a cabin on CERN for the night and they happily accepted. Beck asked Mary if she and Julio have time for a meeting with Redvent and himself as I am sure that Carlos and Carla will want to speak regarding his major promotion. They all said their thanks to the Cook and split-off into two groups. Beak stated by thanking them for their time and stated that Redvent and he had talked and just wanted to remind them of their request to not be separated as they are a Team. Julio smiled and said, my life had been in both of your wings for many years now and I fully respect each of you individually, but more importantly as a Team. What I am envisioning is that Beak head the software and Redvent head the hardware segments with each of you cross managing the two groups. I think it is important to state that because of costing, Accounting views and costs based on there being two chargeable groups. Hence the structure. In fact, the same is true for Atlanta where they work as a group, and cost based on the specifics of a work order. Beak, your demonstrated manager skills have me saying that you will manage the groups. If I am off base, please tell me. Redvent stated that is correct.

Rainer was a bit overwhelmed by the level of work being performed on CERN Ranger and the rate in which things are progressing. He had pick-up on the fact that his friend Carlos oversees the CERN Group, Shipping as the number of documents with his name on them, which he was happy with as he never like that stuff. Every day, he found himself amazed at the level of work and quality of work that was being completed. He now fully understands why Carlos likes this Marina so well. The Marina manager entered the Helm and asked how Rainer was likely the work to this point? This afternoon the engines and pod drives manufacturers will be in to add several options that Carlos has requested and to provide updated software. This vessel has the enhanced near shore radar, which tends to provide greater HD presentation of what is hidden by the fog. It will be Saturday before the technologies are brought online by Yellow-Nape IT Technicians, plus the night vision system. Are they any good, Rainer sniped? Best I have ever seen the manager stated, I was able to talk my owners into having them install one of Yellow-Nape server after they saw what was on CERN Switzerland. Sadly, Certification will not be until next week Wednesday. But that will allow us to work on several of the items that had been pushed to end of year.

Sara had toured the hangar with her mother several times as to gain a familiarization with the building. She said this is a nice hangar mom, looks like it has been freshened up recently. Her mother told her that the last manager did nothing to grow the client base, never visited the manufacturers in the area, nothing. So, we have a fresh start to grow this market. It?s a strong manufacturing area with a true opportunity to start developing connections with past customers and new alike. I have a list of products that Chen at CERN had giving me. So, that increases our ability to simply get in the door. Why are their local police and government agents here, Sara asked? It seems that the past manager had started working with Far Eastern spies and had been using this hangar to move them around Europe. The first day, Mary came here with Beak and Redvent, they had over eight flights that first day. It is down to a couple each week and continues to fall as they arrest the arrivals and the pilots. I did well today. Beak smiled when I stopped that bad bird. Yes, you did sweetheart and to get a smile from Beak is no easy chore.

Beak and Redvent completed a final check of the servers, the support technology and will be interested as to the comments on the return voyage. They saw Julio and Mary on their morning walk. The First Mate was on-duty and commented that if he did not know that there was a server in the Helm, let alone, two now, he would not know it. Beak smiled and thanked him. Carlos came onto the Helm and thanked both for quickly putting together the second server, flying here and installing it. I greatly appreciate your work. What do you hear about CERN Ranger? Redvent stated a single server build to the same specification as yours is now onboard. We will be installing the software from the equipment suppliers this Saturday. When are you leaving Carlos? Possible this evening if the loading goes well. I am told it will be the largest number of freight containers to date with only one open space. That said, I hear that Yellow-Nape Hangar has a container from an aircraft engine supplier on its way with the last update targeting delivery noon today.

Early Thursday morning the C-130-J had arrived ready for take-off at the edge of the runway and once they received approval from the Tower, and they rounded on to it and were off for the first tour of Northern Yellow-Nape hangars collecting containers from their manufacturers and landing at CERN Hangar to deliver the days collection and returning to Amsterdam. The tour was uneventful including the off-loading at CERN Hangar and the replacement of an equal number of empty containers. Chen and James where able to add a Friday tour of the southern Europe Yellow-Nape hangars. It was all smiles when the C-130-J returned to Amsterdam Friday evening. With a return to Northern Europe next week Tuesday. Accounting ran the numbers and the flights that was hoping for a break-even with ground travel was, in fact, resulting in near 37% savings.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As CERN completed the turn around the Florida Keys, they were traveling at 44 knots at a lower RPMs then when they were coming from the east. The Gulf Stream was flowing strong, and CERN was taking full advantage of the push Northward along the East Coast. With the full load of freight containers and the two CERN Group Frames onboard they had reduced the level of water in the ballast tanks. Carlos has been searching for the three other vessels that had been built near the same time as CERN. One was unaccounted for, but the other two were available with one in Northern Europe and the other working in the Indian Ocean. Carlos discounted that one because it had been seriously damaged in the aft starboard quarter, not repaired and rusting badly in an area that should be cared for. The other one was in a Northern Hamburg Germany Marina that he knew the Marina manager and elected to call him. The history was interesting as all four had been built for CERN but three where sold. The one that is unaccountable for was at his Marina and had a Mechanic?s Lien on it. Carlos asked who owned the vessels. His friend stated that he did. Carlos asked if he would be interested in sell both? Carlos obtained the information and had his friend send a document set to him and Julio with any legal issues that may exist. Carlos asked what container support he had for a smaller vessel in the 460+ range. He stated that he had a rail crane he uses. Carlos asked if that dock had lighting and the water depth. We will talk more my friend, bye. He placed the information into a brief and sent it to Kendal, Chen and the Mealy /Yellow-Nape Partners.

Carla was reviewing the most recent tests with the First Mate regarding his diabetes and that the combination of diet, weight loss and medication are barely maintaining his battle against it. She suggested that considering using a monitor may provide more accurate information. She thanked him for working with their Cook regarding his diet. He stated that working on CERN has reduced his stress level as the technology reduces the constant record keeping as the information is both provided, charted, provides trends, plus provides a hard copy. That all goes to keeping my heart rate lower. Carla stated that technology is also available. CERN will provide you both technologies and we can have Beak?s Team set-up the software monitoring those for you? She noted his hesitant and reminded him that CERN has strict controls on safeguarding your personal information. Plus, we have Carlos, and he is excellent regarding simply not asking. I can order them, and they will be available when we arrive in Amsterdam. He agreed and thanked her. As she was completing his records updates, she placed a ships order both items, a wider spectrum blood analyzer upgrade for her testing unit, and ordered four-standalone deliberator for CERN Helm, Dinning area, the Surgery and the base of the stairway to the lower level of the vessel.

Carla called the Cook and asked when in the next half hour can I expect you to visit me. He stated that he was on his way. As he sat-down, Carla stated that you have been avoiding these check-ups, since you signed on, you have not had an exam. Would you like to talk about that? He smiled weakly and said, I was born a female and have been taking hormones for eleven years. Carla opened a drawer and pulled a different form. Carla stated that CERN Group is an equal opportunity employer and has very strong non-discrimination guidelines in place. Carla stood and went to the door and locked it and provided the Cook a smock and asked him to remove his Cooks wear. He said, I am wearing a binder, Carla said, please remove it as well. A half-hour later Carla had completed the exam and took two blood samples and set them in the onboard blood analyses /testing unit. Thank-you for being honest with me. I am deeply concern that the specific Hormones you are taking are resulting in your high-blood pressure. Normally, I would recommend a medication and diet to address you high-blood pressure. But let us look at a different Hormone first. She picked-up her phone and called the Helm. She heard, yes dear! Carlos, I need to bring onboard several medications and some testing and heath support equipment. Soon, if possible. Carlos provided her a number to call as he adjusted CERNs course and headed toward land. You are not changing the course of CERN for me, are you? You are not the only individual onboard that has medical needs, she smiled. She dialed the number and provided the Provisions Supplier the Vessel information and what she needs. We have those items in stock, I need your Medical Identification Number, please. I see that CERN Switzerland actively uses our services in both Amsterdam and Galveston, I will update our international file with your ID number so that any supplies needed in the future can be applied. Is there anything else you need? CERN Group will be adding the CERN Ranger, a 460+ cargo carrier in Northern and Western European waters, next week, as she provided its numbers, Skippers name is Rainer. Carla looked at the Cook and got a no. That will be it, thank-you, bye. She called Carlos again and thanked him. She turned back to her client and suggested not to wear the binder as it will only increase your high-blood pressure issues and cause a higher body temperature which, adds stress to your cardiovascular system. After the medications arrive, we will meet again. The Cook thanked Carla as he left.

Carlos? phone rang, as Kendal was calling him. He started with a hello Kendal and thank you, for you believing in my abilities. Kendal said, we both know that neither of us do anything without the approval of Chen. They both smile widely. Thank you for accepting and thanks for the follow-up on the two vessels. Just because I am one of those land-based Roosters, can you add a bit more than what was in your excellent brief regarding a choice of larger ships. Carlos stated there are several things, the size of the service areas and the amount of open ocean compared to areas with an abundance of safe ports are the two most important. Traveling the full length of the East and West coastal areas of the Americas is a demanding tour. The far East brings a totally different challenge as it is a mix of long passaged with several short hops in which those sectors have heavy traffic with most of it classified as dangerous. Thanks for the clarity Carlos. I will be contacting Julio and providing him the costing guidelines. I am sure that the two of you will be in contact prior to his beginning negations.

Carlos slowed while approaching the Provisions Ship with a plan of placing them along his Port side. After a brief radio discussion, CERN came to a halt as he set her to maintain location. With Carlos, Carla and the Cook at the Port side deck gate and as is common, the ship had several sale items, close-outs and items designed to create an interest. Carlos provided his card and was happy that the total did not damage his card to badly and everyone received what they needed and a bit more. With a signal CERN shifted away and once cleared returned to course and speed as they headed to the North bound Gulf Stream. As they found the sweet spot, Carlos set the parameters for CERN, he turned-on the autopilot. As they turned with the current to the East, Carlos approved CERN running at a set fuel flow and allowed CERN to set course regarding location in the Gulf Stream and best speed. As earlier, the current was running strong. He and his First Mate reviewed the settings and they checked where the yellow tag ship was hiding, and it was once again heading to the Southern end of its common circuit.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio was reviewing the brief that his brother had developed for the two additional vessels that CERN has an interested in obtaining. He elected to call Chen to better understand when they needed the additional capacity. Buying midsized aircraft ahead of need does not greatly increase costs. Ships are a totally different reality as they take-up expensive real estate when sitting. In addition, this group is owned by a Marina and their understanding of money is totally different from a Bank. Julio may need to walk-away, if needed, and what are the ramifications if that happens. Chen was listening to the attorney /negotiator parts of Julio and picked-up on his need for as many tactics as possible, including walking-away. As she was looking at their build schedule and stated that as the TT program expands the advantage of moving away from commercial transport increases. Two years out, we will have everything running, including these new vessels near full. I know that Carlos will be in connection with the ship?s builder and determine what they have built that have like characteristics. Chen, I am thinking that we need to slow-step this process thinking days not minutes as the last thing we need to happen is to create a false belief that we need these vessels tomorrow. Julio stated that Carlos seems to be flying the Gulf Stream and will likely set a record for CERN round trip based on its current rate of travel. I have a want to visit the Hamburg hangar and visit Mrs. Mac and Sara. A side trip to the Marina would be a wise use of time, I will check if Carlos is interested in traveling with me. Chen stated it would likely be a good idea to invite Kendal as well.

Carlos noted that his brother was calling him as he answered. Hi Carlos, Mary and I want to thank-you again for the very enjoyable trip across the Atlantic Ocean. You run in a totally different World dear brother. There is a part of me that could really enjoy such travel. But the reason for my call is a follow-up to your brief regarding the two additional vessels for CERN Group. Having ridden on CERN Switzerland I can understand your interest in her two sisters. My concern is that the owner likely thinks he is sitting on gold and not rusting steel. In addition, whoever advised him to take a Mechanic?s Lien on the one vessel truly complicates the purchase as it will require a Court of Law, with hope in Hamburg, to clear that Lien, which adds time and costs. I am guessing you will be in Amsterdam early Wednesday morning. If that works out, we could fly to Hamburg that morning and meet with your friend. Carlos stated he could make that happen as he is seeing CERN at dockside at 5:00 hours early. Any feeling in dealing with the Marina manager, Carlos. My history with him goes back decades and he had always been fair regarding working with me. In my opinion, he must want to move them because he has 1600? of dock space committed to them just sitting with zero income from that dock space. Good point Julio said. I need to call Kendal at this point, see you tomorrow early at Yellow-Nape. I will have Beak pick you up at the Marina, bye. Julio called Kendal back and asked if he wanted Yellow-Nape to change him for Carlos and his flight to Hamburg and back or would he like to supply an aircraft and if so, that way he could come along as well. Love the way you state things Julio. Julio asked if he would contact his legal department and have them pull everything from the placement of the purchase order(s) to the ugly close on the three sister ships, see you at Yellow-Nape at 7:00 hours, bye. Julio developed a discussion paper and then called the Marina owner.

As Julio completed his call to the Hamburg Marina manager, setting a meeting at 10:00 hours Wednesday morning, and was more comfortable with being able to find a win /win conclusion. He still had a concern regarding the Mechanic?s Lien but was able to obtain the name of the Legal Group that had wrote and placed the Lien. With the verbal approval of the manager, Julio called the group and was connected to the Lawyer that wrote and placed the Lien. Yes, it was placed with the Hamburg Courts. Things became far more difficult from there. When developed, there was great concern that they were faced with a giant organization vs. a small marina. To settle this and open the documents to allow the sale will require a step-by-step walk through the courts. Julio asked what kind of timeline is likely? The lawyer stated three to four months from the date the first document is entered and a staffer to keep it moving every day. Julio did a quick calculation and assured he noted it in his documents. Would you be able to provide a name that your client was meeting with from the vessel owner? Yes, his name was Sergio. Julio thanked him and stated that with luck we can find a way to allow your client a win /win solution, bye.

In the very early hours of Wednesday, Carlos guided CERN toward the Amsterdam Harbor. He turned the Starboard exterior lights-on and lowered the stairway. He watched as the Harbor Pilot Boat set itself against CERN and the Pilot boarded. Shortly, he turned CERN over to her and she confirmed they are headed to the same dock. Upon arrival, Carlos noted Beaks SUV and he turned CERN over to his First Mate. A few minutes later Beak and Carlos where well on their way to Yellow-Nape Hangar. Shortly after they arrived, the CERN Group P-180 EVO had landed and was positioned on the paddock. Julio had requested that his FBO assured that a lite morning meal was placed onboard the CERN aircraft. Kendal met them at the aircraft, and they entered the aircraft as the FBO staff followed them in and placed the meal and refreshments onboard and exited the aircraft, while saying, enjoy your flight. Minutes later they lifted out of Amsterdam and headed North. Julio assured that everyone, including the pilots, had eaten and he cleaned-up. Julio started with the reality is that we are starting from a deep hole caused by Sergio! Our first goal should be to separate the ugly of the past and define the opportunities of the future. It is important to state that Sergio made this Parrots life a true pain. If we can over-come the past, we can work toward the future. It is critical that we say nothing about whether Sergio is alive or dead, only that he is no longer part of CERN Group! We see this as a means of ending a wrong made by another and starting a new relationship based on honesty as we look at the vessels, but more importantly an on-going working relationship with twice monthly docking and Marina support of CERN Ranger.

After the P.180 had landed and everyone deplaned, Mrs. Mac hugged Julio and stated that she had missed him for so very long! Sara hugged Julio deeply and stated how sorry she was, as Julio stated that he had missed her and had left the happening in the past and was only looking forward and by-the-way; great take-down of that bad-parrot! We will talk longer when we return from today?s meeting, bye for now.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Beak drove as Carlos directed them to the Marina. Julio smiled as they arrived at the Marina just before the appointed time. Carlos met the Marina manager as old friends. Carlos introduced everyone and the manager led them to a meeting room. Julio asked if he could begin, and the manager agreed. Julio started by saying, It is very important that we start with honesty as we know that an individual named Sergio has caused you great pain and destress. He once worked for our organization and to the great relief of each of us, he no longer does. We are sorry for what he wrought upon you and your organization. Carlos has long been a client and trusted friend of yours and it is our hope that we can build and expand on that starting point. With a tear in his eye, the Marina manager thanked them for their honesty and recognized the pain he and his organization had suffered. Again, thank you Julio for your contacting my attorney. I am not certain that you know that he had met you a couple of years ago when you helped another of his clients restart his business with the support of Yellow-Nape International. I assure you we now start on very firm ground. Within an hour they had come to an agreement to begin opening the Mechanic?s Lien and based on a survey of both ships, a sale at the low side of market pricing structure can occur. Although a bit backwards, they then toured the two ships. Carlos had forgotten just how much his vessel had been upgraded from the base build. Julio picked-up on his brothers view of these two ships, he would need to ask him if a new ship would not be a better choice.

On the flight back to Amsterdam, Kendal stated he has been part of a wide range of negotiations, but he had never started so very far in a hole and ended at such a high point. What is the secret Julio? No secret my friend. It is all based on a foundation of honesty, a clear want for a win /win conclusion that defines the direction one needs to travel. I do not take credit for creating it as I learned it from my dear mother, she called it ?Law with a Heart!? After landing, Kendal thanked them and continued his way to Switzerland with the aircraft. Beak with Redvent drove Carlos to the Marina as Julio when up to his dear wife?s office and asked if she wanted to take him to dinner. After her kiss, he had questions as to whether dinner was the correct choice.

During dinner, Julio was a bit more reserved than normal. They were well into the evening just finishing dinner when she began to realize that her Rooster was not fully there. She had seen him like this before commonly when he was mulling over something that was truly multi-dimensional. After they had an after-dinner drink, she could see that he had summarized whatever it was, she lifted and turned her pad to an empty page and placed it and a pen in front of her love, and said, time to put it in writing sweetheart. Julio blinked a couple of times and began charting and writing at the speed of a well-conceived and developed plan. She began to see the depth and the expansiveness of what was forming in front of her. She than saw with clarity the dangers that defined the edges. He stopped and looked at her with a tear forming in his eyes. She called Priscilla, who answered with Well? Priscilla could tell that Mary was scared as her voice was trembling. Julio just had one of his epiphanies and has mapped out a path forward and the peaks on either side of the path are lined with named dangers and their likelihoods, several with percentages in the 90?s range. Priscilla asked how many pages. Mary answered 12 both sides. We will meet both of you at the Hangar in 30 minutes. Priscilla said, kiss him and hold him closely and tell him we all love him!

Mary arrived at the Hangar and parked Julio?s SUV in his spot, and then she remembered that from Julio?s writings, and she moved the SUV. The FBO Greeter welcomed them and asked if he could be of help? Mary asked for two of Julio?s favorite drinks, we will be in his office. As she moved toward the elevator, she saw that Beak and Team was there. Beak asked what was wrong. Mary said please, both of you, join us in Julio?s office. Once in his office, she lifted his laptop out of his case and opened it and considered the password for a moment and enter it. It opened and it said, Hello Mary. She smiled and went to the printer and scanned the pages and sent it to his laptop. She selected Julio?s documents and then printed 8-copies. She entered Julio?s document into the Mealy Search program and set it for a Worldwide general search and rank the results. When it concluded, she printed 8-copies of it.

The Greeter entered the room and provided the two drinks and asked if the others would like a refreshment, Beck said no. Priscilla and Frederick walked in and Mary handed them a full document set, and to Beck and Redvent. She placed a set in-front of Julio and herself. Priscilla finished first and asked Julio his assessment of the document. I agree with the search ranking on page 2, the third search results as most defining. Beak stood and stepped alongside of Frederick and watched his flow as words became code. He looked at his friend and noticed how tied he appeared. Julio, my dear friend, how long did it take you to conceive and write this. Mary answered about 1-hour Beak. He checked on Frederick and noted the time. As Frederick finished his first page, Beak asked for it and asked for Julio?s laptop and began to enter the code. He was still finishing page one as Frederick provided him page two. A total of 2-hours past when the software was completed. Beak test ran the segment, and it ran smoothly. Julio stated you need to enter the start date of; 1-August 2021 and press return. The segment began creating a chart with dates, locations and specific names. He selected printer and set the printer for 8-copies and distributed them. The room was silent. Julio, Priscilla asked, is this future locked or can it be affected by our intervention? Julio looked at her and said, the events are locked, but we can affect our encounter of the event, which can greatly affect the conclusion. Precision is the key! Beak said, no dear friend, your clarity is the key! Precision is the action we take!

Most Reactions