Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
I can't fall asleep if anyone is touching me. I also have to be laying on my stomach with my arms under my pillow and my jaw positioned just the right way or I can't fall asleep. I shower 2-4 times a day, I can't help it I just like to be clean. Probably too clean. Also I am a chef so in the kitchen I have to have things done a certain way. For instance, I have to chop everything because I have a fear that other people don't understand that everything needs to be uniformly chopped. My idea of uniformly chopped and your idea of Uniformly chopped ARE NOT THE SAME...GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN BEFORE I KILL EVERYONE!!!! Right...okay so I am actually crazy.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I can't fall asleep if anyone is touching me. I also have to be laying on my stomach with my arms under my pillow and my jaw positioned just the right way or I can't fall asleep. I shower 2-4 times a day, I can't help it I just like to be clean. Probably too clean. Also I am a chef so in the kitchen I have to have things done a certain way. For instance, I have to chop everything because I have a fear that other people don't understand that everything needs to be uniformly chopped. My idea of uniformly chopped and your idea of Uniformly chopped ARE NOT THE SAME...GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN BEFORE I KILL EVERYONE!!!! Right...okay so I am actually crazy.

I will steer clear of your kitchen and enjoy the food you prepare! Must be challenging to uniformly chop a person who violates your kitchen! :D

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.

I will steer clear of your kitchen and enjoy the food you prepare! Must be challenging to uniformly chop a person who violates your kitchen! :D

well done Scott, still on form I see :)

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

well done Scott, still on form I see :)

Thanks! I try to be cutting-edge on occasion!! :D

Kyoto

Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
I read this last night and thought about it :p I think my biggest quirk is that 90% of the time I'm not the best housekeeper... but about once a month I have a panic and go crazy cleaning my house for hours. My bird room is always perfect, but the rest of the house... well not so much LOL

I have a stay at home husband (well, he does work just its hit and miss for his business) and I guess sometimes I just think he is going to take on more than he actually can while I'm working. But I actually hate the mess and I get so much anxiety about it sometimes I find it hard to know where to start and I can't get past that mental block to actually get anything done! So silly, and bad.. but my birds are happy at least :p I need lessons from all of you super tidy friends!

Another quirk, I can not walk up stairs, I have to run. I don't know why, but I never just calmly walk up or down a set of stairs, it has to be done as quickly as possible. I've been tripped by our 30 pound cat running behind me many times.

Also, I hoard papers and receipts that I never end up needing in my purse. No idea why I even take a receipt to be honest but I always do haha

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I like to run and jump into bed so that monsters (which I don't even believe in) can't grab my feet.

Most Reactions