Zoru’s art thread! :)

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Any first try starts out rough. Also, the good pastels (expensive) work better than the cheap ones. And soft pastels are quite different from oil pastels.

I have some pastel drawings photo’d and trapped on my tablet. If I can I will post. But I think soft pastels would work very nice for depicting bird feathers. I have bought used art supplies on ebay from people who tried them and didn’t like them. That is cheaper than new and from an art store.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I remember making trying to make something with pastels ill go look for it
But thanks for the tip!
Don’t use fixative spray indoors or you will kill your birds and make yourself sick. It’s very toxic and flammable.

OP
Zoruace

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
Any first try starts out rough. Also, the good pastels (expensive) work better than the cheap ones. And soft pastels are quite different from oil pastels.

I have some pastel drawings photo’d and trapped on my tablet. If I can I will post. But I think soft pastels would work very nice for depicting bird feathers. I have bought used art supplies on ebay from people who tried them and didn’t like them. That is cheaper than new and from an art store.
Id love to see your artwork with pastels!

OP
Zoruace

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
7EA0F093-07AE-4DE9-8276-06EB0B7DAE4D.png

Budgie sketch

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Those drawings are amazingish!!!!1

Most Reactions

Latest posts