Pics of Bucc enjoying his playarea!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Here are a couple of photo's I took yesterday of Bucc enjoying his new improved playarea.
camera040.jpg

He was asking all the time "What you doin'" he could see the birds in the garden,
camera032.jpg

Fed up talking to birds, they didn't talk back!!! "Lets Play"

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
Hmm I can't wait to bring Kira home becuase I think Alliee has lost her ways of playing outside of her cage by herself. I hide treats and what not but she gets them and just sits there...but when she goes on "field Trips" to the breeders house she plays all the time on all the ceiling toys...amazing how borning home gets so fast.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thats a fact, I am always changing something round for Bucc, just before he gets too bored with his things, He will now spend hours on his rope looking out the window, then playing with his toy, when he get fed up with that he's off to find somethinge else to get into. Don't know what he's going to make of having a playmate, and having to share his toys. LOL

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Aww, Bucc is a real handsom boy. He sure looks like a happy bird to me. :)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks Alison, he is a happy go lucky chatterbox most of the time, he has his days when he just wants to please himself as long as we leave him to it then he comes round in next to no time. We are going to be getting him a playmate so that should be fun for all concerned.

Most Reactions