Budgie Cage

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
It's the first time I hear this guys and didn't think of it myself!

That means Phoebus has to be supervised always when he is on top although I use a perch to keep the top opening steady!

Thanks for the advice!:D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
I took my perches that are "supposed" to fit the open top cages off completely. They never fit securely to begin with, so they were the first to go. If I open the tops, I just open them and Cec and Moj play on the opening panels--skittering here and there. They (the opening panels) sit securely down against the body of the cages. But, since I have the playtop atop lil Timothy's cage now, that is where the majority of their out of cage time is.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah thats the one thanks, If I hadn't been too lazy I would have looked for it yesterday, but I was and I didn't :eek: Thanks for posting it up. :D

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
Yeah thats the one thanks, If I hadn't been too lazy I would have looked for it yesterday, but I was and I didn't :eek: Thanks for posting it up. :D

It was late at night where I live, and I had nothing better to do. :D What can I say?:eek:

Most Reactions

Latest posts