new pictures - including Bonnie

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
They are beautiful,

Must ask, those rings at the front of the cage (nearest the camera) what are those called, I've been looking for them for ages, but can't thing of their name. I've just been asking for "Round crinkly things" they look at me as if I'm a nutter. :D (they know me so well)

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Those are like chain links ... got them in the baby section of the dollar store lol. They make great door holder-uppers and great for them to climb on and hang toys from. Gotta love the $ store.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks, I've a few places I still have to try, now I'll be able to explain what they are properly. :D

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
I have some of those links too. Its in any store, well here anyway, in the baby section. I also got mine from the dollar store. Its called baby links, or just links, but you'll get it at the baby section for sure. Cute pics indigo, i just love your lovies!:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks Wilma, I'm still trying, Going off to Brighton later on today sometime so will be able to try there, They also have a Mothercare, a baby shop so should be able to get them there.

Most Reactions

Latest posts