1995 blue and gold macaw and a ruby macaw

SeekingMyMacaw

Jan 10, 2024
Parrots
Blue and gold macaw
Ruby macaw
In 1991 bought a three week old blue and gold macaw hatchling from a reputable Chicagoland breeder (named Atha). I continue to hand feed the little miracle until we weaned him off of formula. Naturally, Rio (that was his name) bonded to both me and my mother, who helped take care of him, but in 1995, I graduated high school and I was about to start college in Europe. Unfortunately, I had to sell my two very own hand fed macaws (a blue and gold macaw and a ruby macaw). After a few years, I returned to Chicago, but I lost the contact info to the gentleman I sold them to. I tried finding them, but the late 1990 weren’t super well connected to the internet yet and I gave up. Recently my friends have been encouraging me to try forums to see if anyone had any suggestions on how and if I could find them. They would both be about 32 and 31 years old and I’m sure they are still alive. I’d love to hear any suggestions any of you might have. I miss them daily and I’d love to see them again.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
That is going to be a tall order, even with the modern miracle of the Internet. Hitting every parrot related online social media and web board is about the only way I can think of going about this. Good luck!

OP
S

SeekingMyMacaw

Jan 10, 2024
Parrots
Blue and gold macaw
Ruby macaw
That is going to be a tall order, even with the modern miracle of the Internet. Hitting every parrot related online social media and web board is about the only way I can think of going about this. Good luck!
Hello,
Can you give me a few ideas or websites on where to start?
Thank you so much!

Most Reactions

Latest posts