6 week feather growth/Maddie update :)

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Just a little update on Madison my plucked IRN rescue :) first picture was the day we brought her home, second is today, about 6 weeks later.

78ddfd6fdfdae280f2d1ecd203f9d012.jpg

c855081f22dbc47bafa286b2c7ab4149.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Wow, wow, wow! THat is wonderful for Madison! Please share how you were able to get Madison back to be being fully feathered and stop plucking.

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Each bird has different issues; this seems to be just the difference of environment; sunshine, clean air, good food, human attention, and toys.

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
She is a sweet bird and still has issues but I'm pleased that we are apparently moving in the right direction.

Most Reactions