A bit of a shocker

OP
Laurasea

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
So I googled the measurements as I don't know millimeter. Two years ago it was larger than a dime size wise :( :( :( :( :( .....still waiting for my new MRI appointment

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Cripes Laurasea I don’t know what to say! Other than hopefully the medicos realise how badly they’ve “dropped the ball” with you and go the extra mile for you now! Fingers toes & eyes crossed for you!!

Jferrand526

Dec 29, 2017
Whittier,CA
Parrots
Tango(Jenday Conure)
Comet(pineapple GCC)
Maverick(pattagonian conure)
Hermin(Dusky Conure)
Ethan(Senegal Parrot)
Blue(Indian Ringneck-Rest in peace)
Just remember to think positive and happy thoughts. One step at a time and don’t stress yourself out to much! Prayers and hugs for you my friend!

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
You are in my thoughts and prayers Laura!

Jim

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I hope they can schedule the MRI asap. Uncertainty is misery, just knowing you are taking incremental steps to better understand the situation is helpful.

My stepsister has had many procedures to alleviate brain tumor growth. The standard of care and available procedures are beyond amazing.

Let us hope yours remains small and benign with nothing more than careful monitoring.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
No more Google. I forbid it haha.
As someone who had a cancer scare recently, Google (and the Googler) are often missing crucial details when searching. It is easy to Web-MD yourself into a dither..Disease is called dis-ease for a reason. You have our support and we are all rooting for you. Please try not to add undue worry to yourself by looking things up online. No sick person has every left Google feeling better about any situation, and oftentimes, Google misses major details that can/do change everything.

Most Reactions

Latest posts