Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I am coming back to this so late:( I am so glad your Dad made it through the surgery well, and I will pray for his continued recovery. It is so hard to see our parents frail and hurt, and my thoughts are with you both.

Kali just gets more beautiful all the time:)

OP
M

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
I am coming back to this so late:( I am so glad your Dad made it through the surgery well, and I will pray for his continued recovery. It is so hard to see our parents frail and hurt, and my thoughts are with you both.

Kali just gets more beautiful all the time:)
Hi Terry,
Thanks for the well wishes. He is still doing ok with his recovery but he seems to be getting more confused:-/ he keeps trying to get up to go find his scooter ( which isnt there) I am hoping that this is only a side effect of the pain meds. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers! It is very kind of you to offer them:)

Wendy,
I am not sure what is going on there. I am calling the breeder today to see how things are going. I am looking forward to some good news and hearing about Kali always cheers me up:-D
I will update you with what I find out.

Thanks again!

Most Reactions

Latest posts