Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
I am going to a local family owned pet shop on the weekend to look at his hand raised budgies. They aren't ready to go home yet, but he's bringing them in for me too see. I am nervous but excited!!

I went and brought another cage.. Its exactly the same as Mini's cage, and it sounds silly to waste money, but I just can NOT for the life of me but another bird in HER cage. :( It was her's, and the toys were hers, and that was her little spot. When I look at it I see her, and I want to remember her. So this new little bird will have a fresh new cage and toys :)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Casey, I totally understand what you are saying about sweet Mini's cage and toys. :)

You will know if a baby budgie will capture your heart because when MAGIC happens, there is no denying it. :)

OP
kc_y0

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
That's very true! I really fell in love with his other little budgie that was already sold, so lets see if he has another that can win my heart over! :) I am happy to wait until I find it too, I don't want to rush or get another one for the sake of it, I want it all to happen how its supposed too! And that little budgie will be one LUCKY bird lol!

Most Reactions

Latest posts