A Story about my bird

cwekeybb2350

Banned
Banned
Nov 17, 2010
I just started a new diet, I ate 10 chocolate Easter marshmallow eggs.. well not all at once,... gee they are so good . I put them in the tube at the bank for the girls. They eat them like a corn dog on a stick. .. wow thanks they tell me. How do they know I didn't poison them? I would love to stick a white mouse in that tube and watch them all scream. I used to take my parrot to K F C.. that bird loved chicken drum sticks at the drive up and I would make them hand him a drum stick.. thru the window. He was sitting on my shoulder leaning out the window for his chicken leg.... we all laughed till that BIG greasy manager showed up and said what the **** is going on here no pets allowed.. So I said well get your help to stop feeding the pets then and I drove off.....

Next time I had a cute baby Griff pup. Oh they had to hold her at the window and kiss her .. when that BIG girl went to hand her back her belly knocked over my whole order onto the driveway and man O man my gravy went everywhere!..... I said never mind I'll pick it up and go..Oh no we will make you a new order.. so you know how pissed that manager was .. smokin hot . so I wait .. get my new order than off I go. When I got home, NO GRAVY!!!!.... for my mashed taters. I was so pissed, so I went back. I want my gravy.. manager made me buy it.
So later in the week I went again to KFC, drove up to the window with my much smaller bird called the Rainbow Lorie. She loves Koolaid.. of course they had to hold her on their hand at the window.. and ask what does she like to eat >>?? I said she loves mashed potatoes and gravy.. FREE as you spilled my last order remember? She takes the Lorie, walks around the restaurant with the bird. them heads in the back where they cook the chicken. Man
I thought, where's that nasty BIG Butt manager....
confused.gif
she must have been sick that day. Just then my bird fires out a stream of red koolaid out her lower feather arrangement
biggrin.gif
Wow what a shot, right onto the cash register.. I laughed so hard I peed my seat.. the girl screams.. the bird falls on the floor..I said get her she can't fly.. don't let her fall in the hot gravy or grease .. the girl is so BIG she can't scoop up the bird so all the help is now on the floor trying catch Fruit loop. I said let her climb UP your leg don't be afraid she uses her beak like a 3 rd hand. let her walk up your trousers.. Oh no they are screaming I had to get out and go in the store and grab my bird.. all the customers were asking what is that I said Oh a wild bird flew in the window and the cooks are afraid of it.. ( my bird was so tame anyone could hold her )
what a scared bunch. Well when I got my bird .. she was covered in greasy stuff: and I said now give her a piece of chicken for the road.. and one girl was eating chicken I said open wide and the Lorie ate the chicken right out of her mouth... she screamed so loud. she almost bit my birds head off. There that will teach you to take my animals thru the drive up window ever again. I had to bathe her with Dawn liquid.

Most Reactions