About me and signature support

Johnny T.

Dec 21, 2023
Bathurst, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Bill, a male grey opaline English budgie, Storky, a female green opaline English budgie, and Little Storky, a female wildtype Australian budgie.
Hi, I just created my account and when I try to create a signature or add info to the "about me" section, it comes up:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

What's going on here?

No matter what I type in, that error comes up.

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Hi, I just created my account and when I try to create a signature or add info to the "about me" section, it comes up:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

What's going on here?

No matter what I type in, that error comes up.
No worries. This is just part of the forum software. All new members need moderator approval for their first posts, as a way to stop spammers from joining and immediately filling the forum with their crap-ola. A little inconvenient, but well worth it in saved aggravation. Hope this helps, and thank you for your understanding. :)

OP
Johnny T.

Johnny T.

Dec 21, 2023
Bathurst, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Bill, a male grey opaline English budgie, Storky, a female green opaline English budgie, and Little Storky, a female wildtype Australian budgie.
No worries. This is just part of the forum software. All new members need moderator approval for their first posts, as a way to stop spammers from joining and immediately filling the forum with their crap-ola. A little inconvenient, but well worth it in saved aggravation. Hope this helps, and thank you for your understanding. :)
No worries :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts