About Myself

Rhurst

Jun 23, 2014
Mississippi
Parrots
Yellow Nap Amazon "Jessie"
Catalina macaw "Mojo"
I have always loved birds. In the past I have owned Parakeets, Cockatiels, and Doves. About 15 years ago I purchased my first parrot. He was a very sweet loving Umbrella Cockatoo. He spoiled me with lots of love and attention. Due to family circumstances I had to rehome him and ever since wanted to get another. I have two now, I have a Yellow Nap Amazon "Jessie" that hates men. I have a Catalina Macaw that does not trust anyone right now "Mojo" I have only had Mojo about a month and he is still adjusting to his new home. I have smaller birds that I raise and take to bird shows. I have two pair of Fischer Lovebirds, one pair of Peach Face Lovebirds, One pair of Green Cheek Conures, One pair of Cockatiels, and One pair of Indian Ring Necks. I would not trade any of them for nothing in the world.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your newest addition, Mojo. What a great flock, we must see photos!

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Welcome to the forum. have you figured out how to post us some pixs?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! I would also love to see pictures of your flock:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts